fiber glass making

Status
Not open for further replies.

200sxBoY

jvoulais minformer sur le comment pi les tips .
pour faire des piece en fiber glass ( bumper , case de sub , etc etc ) quoi utiliser comme moule ? des bonnes place pour acheter la fibre , la résin en quantité pi des prix environ ?

en bref jveux minformer sur les prix pi le moulage . pi quel type de fibre utiliser , UID ou BID ? ou mélange des 2 dépends dla piece ? si quelqu'un pourrait méclairer :bigup:

canadian tire. :) thats the only place i know to buy fiberglass. as for assebling it or tips, I cant help you there i havent started working with it yet.

pretty nice link ... i just buyed this kind of foam and im gonna make a mold with piece of it glued with some 3m 77 spray adhesive :bigup:
but i think il use plaster and sand it really smootly to have a nice finish

tryed fiberglass yesterday ... ITS A JOKE ... a 5 years old kid could do it :laugh:
all you need is patience ... take your time to make a good mold , put something like duct tape on it to let the fiberglasss remove easely once ur finish , stamp ur fiberglass on it , remove all the air bubble and let dry
but making a mold is a pain in the ass *banghead* blue sheets of urethane foam (about 8feetsx4feetsx2inch) cost around 14$ at canadian tire *banghead*
but i used 3m 77 super adhesive so i can glue lotsa block together to get the shape . The worst part of the job is to make the mold CORRECTLY *banghead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back