PDA

Voir la version complète : Karla Holmoka speaks out to Radio-Canada

srtbro
04/07/2005, 19h09
http://www.radiocanada.ca/nouvelles/Index/nouvelles/200507/04/003-homolka-lundi.shtml

1993:

http://www.radiocanada.ca/nouvelles/ressources/images/normales/h/ho/050530Homolka-Karla_n.jpg

2005:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/pix/homolka_karla_src050704.jpg

John
04/07/2005, 19h16
I saw the interview on Pulse.

200sxBoY
04/07/2005, 19h18
she was hot in 1993 *tu*

srtbro
04/07/2005, 19h27
You would never think by the way she speaks in the interview that she killed 3 people including her sister.

You just can't judge a person from the surface:

outside appearance ok but wacko and dangerous inside.

manifeste00
04/07/2005, 19h40
2005:

http://www.radiocanada.ca/nouvelles/ressources/images/normales/h/ho/050704homolka-karla-entrevue-src4_n.jpg

:goofy:

srtbro
04/07/2005, 19h48
She is taking a risk by showing her face in the media.

Now, I will recognize her face if walks through here.

http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20050704/wkarl0704/interview2.jpg

NightHawk
04/07/2005, 19h51
what if she joins Montrealracing.com's lovely forums :dunno:

srtbro
04/07/2005, 20h08
I wonder if she likes cars and modified ones.

Here's more info on the interview.

Rad-Can did not pay for the interview nor did Homolka sollicitate for money for the interview.

She is currently looking for a job.

I wonder who is going to hire her?

Pillpopper
04/07/2005, 21h00
ill give her a job , i have a nice posittion opening on St-Laurent and St-catherine :D

godlucian
04/07/2005, 21h20
she's fat now :(

srtbro
04/07/2005, 22h15
http://www.radiocanada.ca/nouvelles/ressources/images/normales/h/ho/050727homolka-point-avocate_n.jpg

The interviewer asked Karla Homolka what was the first thing that she would do after being free:

She laughed and chuckled briefly and said: I would like to have an Ice Capuccino at Tim Horton's.

Her laugh was kind of spooky to look at, especially she killed 3 people including her sister who would have turned 29 if she was still alive today.

Later, her face expression changed rapidly to a more sad, wanting sympathy from the public face.

NightHawk
04/07/2005, 22h27
shes sexy

but i cant see here doing this

"I'm your little cocksucker," she said. "My nipples are so hard. I'm your cunt. Your little slut. Your little asslicker. Your little virgin."

"It's good to be king," Bernardo said, looking at the camera and raising his glass again.

Homolka licked the soles of his feet. "I'm your cunt-licking slut," she said, "the keeper of your virgins. Your ass-licking bitch. And I love you. I want to marry you."

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolkavideo.htm

Brat
04/07/2005, 22h29
is it on now?

NightHawk
04/07/2005, 22h34
yep but my father switched to wrestling

Brat
04/07/2005, 22h36
yep but my father switched to wrestling

awww yeah monday night raw :D

my dad has control of the tv right now too so im stuck in my room doing nothing

Vw_guy87
04/07/2005, 22h54
Yo....

that woman is PSYCHO.. I give her a week before she

A-Gets shot

B-Is found dead

C-Mysteriously vanished

That web site.. with the tape tra nscrpit is really :thumbsdow

binkysmurf
04/07/2005, 22h55
the lady is freak and I don't believe a word of what she said. It looked rehearsed. Her lawyer too, publicity stunt? I think so...

How long before someone takes her out?

Vw_guy87
04/07/2005, 23h01
the lady is freak and I don't believe a word of what she said. It looked rehearsed. Her lawyer too, publicity stunt? I think so...

How long before someone takes her out?

1 week guy

2short514
04/07/2005, 23h03
wow, her french is pretty good..

but yeah, i'd put my money between 2-3 weeks before someone takes her out

srtbro
04/07/2005, 23h13
She got her Bac when in prison.

mk3girl
04/07/2005, 23h28
can't wait for someone to kill her; no way she is rehabilitate....

[Ef]saceone[sF]
04/07/2005, 23h33
^^x2

FieroAlex
04/07/2005, 23h56
IMHO she paied her deed to society, let her be free and start over.

D_Accord
05/07/2005, 01h33
ahhhhhk still creepy and she'll be moving to NDG?

Rocc and Rado
05/07/2005, 02h11
is she single? ha.

PhantomS4
05/07/2005, 04h50
ahhhhhk still creepy and she'll be moving to NDG?

yea i heard that she just moved in around the corner from me ! lol so many police there today.

[Ef]saceone[sF]
05/07/2005, 06h02
yea i heard that she just moved in around the corner from me ! lol so many police there today.

watch out lee she might want to steal that liltle blue car hehe

Silverstallion
05/07/2005, 08h57
IMHO she paied her deed to society, let her be free and start over.

She can be free in her next life. Because of her and her husband, lives were lost and others were scarred for the rest of their lives.

If she was my daughter, i would shoot her. None of this forgiveness bullshit.

TRiNi-StaRR
05/07/2005, 09h15
She hasn't paid her debt , she was involved in countless murders and rapes of innocent girls/victims, imagine anyone of you guys here with a sister who was raped and killed by her/hubby, i doubt you will sing that song she paid her debt!

oh yeah i give her 2 weeks, before someone takes her down.

mustang2001
05/07/2005, 09h44
You want to her die. ok fine.

Do you know how many killer are out of prison now?

Why don't you purchase all of them?

boxcarracer
05/07/2005, 09h48
is she single? ha.

want me to hook you up?

MildSeven
05/07/2005, 10h07
I so wanna do her.

Russian_M3
05/07/2005, 11h23
I'd **** her up the ass and then put her in a container and send her to russia, they will take care of her reallllll good :)

journeyman
05/07/2005, 13h03
you dont have to ship her to Russia to get her wacked, just sent her to St. Catherines, ON. She's not too popular over there.

D_Accord
05/07/2005, 13h10

where abouts do you live? cuz I'll walk around armed!

HighRider
05/07/2005, 13h12

Wtf. she left St-Anne Des plaines Yesterday and she already have an appartment ?

J/K ?

D_Accord
05/07/2005, 13h14
Wtf. she left St-Anne Des plaines Yesterday and she already have an appartment ?

J/K ?

if so, probably pre-arranged by her lawyer..

infinite
05/07/2005, 14h06
i have a job for her.

under my desk bitch!

but seriously, who da hell is this woman? what did she do exactly?

yes i live under a rock

civicchick
05/07/2005, 14h53
short version:

she marry a psycho, who likes to sleep with little virgin girls and **** them in the ass hard.

she drugged her sis so he can rape and video tape it but she got sick from the drugs and chocked on her vomit ( she killed her sis)

and he would rape random girls, and they killed 2 other girls, and some was on video.

and she would have sex with them.

infinite
05/07/2005, 15h07
and what happened to her husband?

PhantomS4
05/07/2005, 15h09
wakley street just got that much more ghetto...

integralove
05/07/2005, 15h09
life in prison

NightHawk
05/07/2005, 15h12
so ur saying u dont live in the west?

damn man we need some more action here

civicchick
05/07/2005, 15h27
so ur saying u dont live in the west?

damn man we need some more action here

she moved to walkley

wut a dumb thing to do

Brat
05/07/2005, 15h35
walkley hahahaha

she's gonna get killed..

and for those saying she served her time and deserves another chance to live her life... read the whole story. She didn't serve her deserved time. She lied about being involved. She said she was forced by her husband. She then got sentenced. Thing is, evidence was being witheld by one of the lawyers (the videos). He was then put on trial for that. The videos clearly showed she was JUST as involved as Paul. But unfortunately they had already sentenced her...to her very short bullshit sentence of what? 12 years? she deserves life.. she killed her own ****in sister...godamn

HighRider
05/07/2005, 15h39
she moved to walkley

wut a dumb thing to do

where it is ???

She gonna be killed, good thing :bigup:

sbmfj
05/07/2005, 15h40
wakley street just got that much more ghetto...

is she really on walkely, or are u talking shit...

civicchick
05/07/2005, 15h44
no she is really on walkely

and walkley is in NDG, the ghettoist street in ndg

sbmfj
05/07/2005, 15h47

i know where it is

aint that bad

used to, not as much..all u west island peeps.....lol

what cross street...im gonna go and see if i can see her...lol

Redman
05/07/2005, 15h48
She won't get killed...

civicchick
05/07/2005, 15h49
of course she wont get killed, too bad

anyways i dunno wut cross street

Silverstallion
05/07/2005, 15h54
Where the video's ever released?? Because that would be just sick.

xxplosif1
05/07/2005, 15h56
Damn she moves in ndg and i just moved out lol

iron_cannibal
05/07/2005, 15h59
My dad grew up on Walkley. and I've got a friend that lives on

Walkley

HighRider
05/07/2005, 16h03
It's near Concordia

If I had daughters,I would be so upset

boxcarracer
05/07/2005, 17h25
I say her welcoming present is a bad full of all MR members' shit put in a bag, burning on her doorstep...

GSK
05/07/2005, 18h35
Zet ben vedge...

Pourquoi tout le monde dit, elle va mourrir bientôt ? AMurice Boucher va t'il mourrir lorsqu'il va resortir ?

Il y a des meutriers qui sortent chaque jour et qui sont capable de recommencer a vivre une vie normal...

Dites vous que vous avez croisez plus souvent que vous pensez du monde qui ont tuer. Ou tuer par l'interim de, ce qui revient à la même chose comme un chef d'État ( Bush ) !

Elle est rester 12 ans en prison, laisons y la chance... C'etais qu'une dirty biatch a l'époque !

Cannibal_Ox
05/07/2005, 18h45
ouin relaxez dont les english canadians sti!

xxplosif1
05/07/2005, 19h16
À la radio CJAD (poste anglophone sur le am), l'animateur shuma keke chose a dit qu'elle avait appris le français parce qu'elle voulait faire plaisir aux séparatistes hahahaha non mais faut tu être paranoiaque et dire vraiment n'importe quoi! Bref, le canada anglais a l'air encore frustré après le québec...

Calisse elle vient de passer 12 ans de sa vie dans une prison du Québec, un peu normal qu'elle aprenne le français. :rolleyes:

2short514
05/07/2005, 19h37

lol!!! she's gonna get gang raped by a bunch of riff raff... some blacksonblonde action right there....

infinite
05/07/2005, 20h28
i just watched the video.

give her a chance, it seems like she became a better person.

if i see her, i would say hi and ask for a quicky. lol

iron_cannibal
05/07/2005, 21h26
ouin relaxez dont les english canadians sti!

what the hell do anglophones have to do with some psycho bitch that raped and murdered 2 people and took part in the rape and murder of her own sister? Tell me the direct corolation.

And to GSK:

The difference between her and Boucher is the age of the victims. If i remember correctly he wasn't sent to prison for the rape and murder of two young girls. The reason we hate her so much is because of the indignity her and her husband put those 2 through. She watched with pleasure as her husband anally ravaged those two girls. She should be in prison longer, that is why we're upset.

xxplosif1
05/07/2005, 21h49
what the hell do anglophones have to do with some psycho bitch that raped and murdered 2 people and took part in the rape and murder of her own sister? Tell me the direct corolation.

En 1992, quand c'est arrivé, le canada anglais a pris beaucoup plus au sérieux ce qui s'est passé parce que c'était en Ontario. Ici au québec, y'en ont pas parlé autant.

Pourquoi tu penses que Karla a donné une entrevue à radio-canada juste en francais? Parce qu'au canada anglais, ils font du sensationalisme avec son histoire. Elle l'a même dit durant l'entrevue.

iron_cannibal
05/07/2005, 21h54
En 1992, quand c'est arrivé, le canada anglais a pris beaucoup plus au sérieux ce qui s'est passé parce que c'était en Ontario. Ici au québec, y'en ont pas parlé autant.

Pourquoi tu penses que Karla a donné une entrevue à radio-canada juste en francais? Parce qu'au canada anglais, ils font du sensationalisme avec son histoire. Elle l'a même dit durant l'entrevue.

Pis si ca aurait arrive au quebec ils en auront pas parle autant en ontario. what's your point?

xxplosif1
05/07/2005, 21h56
Pis si ca aurait arrive au quebec ils en auront pas parle autant en ontario. what's your point?

C'pour ca que nous au québec, on se fout un peu de Karla. Un peu comme le canada anglais se fout du scandale des commandites.

iron_cannibal
05/07/2005, 22h00
C'pour ca que nous au québec, on se fout un peu de Karla. Un peu comme le canada anglais se fout du scandale des commandites.

La reponse de Cannibal_Ox etait dirige directement vers les aglophones, et je me demandais c'etait quoi le rapport. J'en voit pas. C'etait un commentaire inutile.

Huy
05/07/2005, 23h44
Geez people, pick up the newspaper and try reading some of the information that's out there. Here's a capsule summary.

- Karla Homolka helped her husband in the killings

- she plea bargained and agreed to testifiy against her husband to get a lesser charge/sentence

- in court, she swore that she was in an abusive relationship with Paul Bernardo and she only helped him commit the murders because she feared him. This is where people say that Karla Homolka is manipulative and played the 'victim' role. So, she testifified that she did all that stuff because she was a victim. Well, after all was said and done, with her plea bargain she was sentenced to 12 years.

- immediately after being sentenced, secret video tapes showed her and Paul Bernardo killing her sister...and in the video is shows her participating and it clearly shows she wasn't a 'victim'.

- the media/lawyers discovered these tapes AFTER she was sentenced to her measley 12 years. Had these videos been discovered PRIOR to her plea bargain or during the hearings, her 12 year sentence wouldn't have been likely

- why are people pissed? She got a light sentence considering her participation in the murders.

NightHawk
06/07/2005, 07h13
geez

she even ate out her sister

HighRider
06/07/2005, 09h57
check the video link transcript on the first page of this thread

This text is simply Scary :

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolkavideo.htm

Darth_Infamous
06/07/2005, 09h59
she's still hot. I like crazy-psychos hot woman !

oldjunk
06/07/2005, 11h00
Pourquoi tu penses que Karla a donné une entrevue à radio-canada juste en francais? Parce qu'au canada anglais, ils font du sensationalisme avec son histoire.

Ben ouais, c'est sur! La seule fois qu'on nous a lavé le cerveau avec l'affaire Karla Homolka, c'était sur Radio Canada ce lundi soir... (ton violemment sarcastique!)

Sors de ta grotte, et regardes tout le sensationnalisme et le délire médiatique qu'on doit supporter ici, au Québec à propos de la libération de Karla Homolka DEPUIS UN MOIS! *frustrate

Et ne viens pas me faire croire que c'est different ici par rapport à ailleurs, c'est exactement la même chose.

Fait que gardes pour toi tes comparaisons tordues (et ,il me semble, racistes) entre nous, les francophones au Québec et eux, les anglophones en Ontario!

Elle l'a même dit durant l'entrevue.

Comme si Karla Homolka avait la science infuse...

Brat
06/07/2005, 11h06
exactly what i was trying to say.

also, she learned french not only cause she was in jail in qc but also because of her gf of like 4 years in prison was a french woman.

Geez people, pick up the newspaper and try reading some of the information that's out there. Here's a capsule summary.

- Karla Homolka helped her husband in the killings

- she plea bargained and agreed to testifiy against her husband to get a lesser charge/sentence

- in court, she swore that she was in an abusive relationship with Paul Bernardo and she only helped him commit the murders because she feared him. This is where people say that Karla Homolka is manipulative and played the 'victim' role. So, she testifified that she did all that stuff because she was a victim. Well, after all was said and done, with her plea bargain she was sentenced to 12 years.

- immediately after being sentenced, secret video tapes showed her and Paul Bernardo killing her sister...and in the video is shows her participating and it clearly shows she wasn't a 'victim'.

- the media/lawyers discovered these tapes AFTER she was sentenced to her measley 12 years. Had these videos been discovered PRIOR to her plea bargain or during the hearings, her 12 year sentence wouldn't have been likely

- why are people pissed? She got a light sentence considering her participation in the murders.

SamsVibe
06/07/2005, 11h14
How did this become a political debate again??? She is a friggin murderer no matter what ****ing language she speaks. Jesus Christ *frustrate

Darth_Infamous
06/07/2005, 11h17
she's hot. I think I'm falling in love wiith her. her eyes looks so serious. so insane. I love her eye's look. it's awesome. I think I go drive in NDG near walkley and concordia if she's around. also checking the local tim horton and police station would be wise !

diagnostic
06/07/2005, 11h24
i thought ndg dident want to take her???

xxplosif1
06/07/2005, 11h40
How did this become a political debate again??? She is a friggin murderer no matter what ****ing language she speaks. Jesus Christ *frustrate

Because they've been talking shit on CJAD, that's why. I'm sure not the one making this up.

@oldjunk: Lis, regarde et écoute les médias anglophones. Et arrête de traiter le monde de raciste quand je ne fais que rapporter ce que les médias disent. C'est l'insulte par excellence du gauchiste frustré. *fag*

iron_cannibal
06/07/2005, 12h51
Because they've been talking shit on CJAD, that's why. I'm sure not the one making this up.

@oldjunk: Lis, regarde et écoute les médias anglophones. Et arrête de traiter le monde de raciste quand je ne fais que rapporter ce que les médias disent. C'est l'insulte par excellence du gauchiste frustré. *fag*

so just because some twat on CJAD was speaking out of her ass you have to bring a politiacal debate into this thread. she's a murderer, plain and simple, she should be in jail longer. take your political arguments and go post them where it is appropriate, beacuase this thread has nothing to do with it.

civicchick
06/07/2005, 13h04
she's hot. I think I'm falling in love wiith her. her eyes looks so serious. so insane. I love her eye's look. it's awesome. I think I go drive in NDG near walkley and concordia if she's around. also checking the local tim horton and police station would be wise !

r u out of ur mind ?!?!

she looks like she rolled out of the white trash wagon and hit every soup can and heroin needle on the way down

to each is own i guess

iron_cannibal
06/07/2005, 13h11
r u out of ur mind ?!?!

she looks like she rolled out of the white trash wagon and hit every soup can and heroin needle on the way down

to each is own i guess

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HighRider
06/07/2005, 15h28
Omg, new signature quote

jennawan
06/07/2005, 17h15
if you're looking for your one way ticket to threesome heaven, this is it!!!

the lucky winner will get the chance to engage in sexual intercourse with two ex-prison immates, one triple homocidal rapist, and another female whose been arrested by the fashion POlize.

As a bonus, you will get a very serious case of genital herpes AND if you play your cards right, you might be anally banged to death.

let the games begin!

MyRidzPhucked
06/07/2005, 17h39
She is taking a risk by showing her face in the media.

Now, I will recognize her face if walks through here.

http://images.theglobeandmail.com/archives/RTGAM/images/20050704/wkarl0704/interview2.jpg

Yeah thats probably the stupidest damn thing she could have done :dunno:

oldjunk
06/07/2005, 17h40

Comment? C'est à moi que tu dis de regarder les médias anglophones. Tu devrais regarder un peu les médias francophones, ca t'ouvrirais les yeux!

C'est vrai, tu ne fais que rapporter stupidement ce que "les médias disent", sans aucunes autres nuances...

Je ne t'ai pas insulté, je n'ai fait que constater tes dires! :p

Gauchiste me semble un mot utilisé à toutes les sauces sur ce genre de forum, autant de la part des séparatistes que des fédéralistes: Ca me fait bien rire...

xxplosif1
06/07/2005, 20h14
C'est vrai, tu ne fais que rapporter stupidement ce que "les médias disent", sans aucunes autres nuances...

C'était une ligne ouverte pauvre con. Et non seulement les dires d'un pauvre enculé d'animateur radio. Je sais pas ce que tu essais de prouver quand tout ce que je fais est de rapporter ce qui se passe sur le terrain. Qu'est ce qui a de mal a dire que les anglais sont frustrés?

C'est pas moi qui le dit, c'est le monde à la radio

c'tu assez clair?

D_Accord
06/07/2005, 20h58
from www.crimelibrary.com

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/bernardo/index_1.html

by the way is there confirmation that she moved to walkley? I grew up around there (went to Ecole Secondaire St-luc which is just a few streets east of Walkley)

srtbro
06/07/2005, 21h23
Her lawyer ir someone said that she is living and hidding in a basement from the media and also people.