help got BAD by ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

6MT

so i got a ticket that is making me blead internally. i got a 625 dollar 9 point ticket for giong 130 in a 50 zone and i saw the gun but i dont realy think i was going that fast. and i know its gonna be hard to cancel it but is there anything you guys can tell me to help me would be grealy appreciated .. i would love to reduce my sentece if possible i guess thats the best i could hope for .
thanks for the help :(

are u nuts?
clocked at 130 in a 50..and u don't think u were goin that fast?...lets for arguments sake say u were goin 90-100 in a 50...thats still a little ridiculous...
it is gonna be a tough one to contest...but give us some details...where were u?...what time?...where was the cop?...etc etc

are u nuts?
clocked at 130 in a 50..and u don't think u were goin that fast?...lets for arguments sake say u were goin 90-100 in a 50...thats still a little ridiculous...
it is gonna be a tough one to contest...but give us some details...where were u?...what time?...where was the cop?...etc etc

dont get me wrong im not saying that i dont think i was over doing it. i know i was i had my reasons though ( my brother got hurt and i was rushing to make sure he was ok.) but like i was saying yeah i was speeding but i dont think i was at 130, i think the gun overdid it. anyways. i know its gonna be tough i dont think i can cancel but im hoping i can reduce. so was on the angrignion exit ( notre dame street) of the 20 west at about 1230 pm and the cops where up front. i didnt see em till it was too late.

are u nuts?

90-100 is not that fast in a 50 zone, if you tavel on st jeans or st charles for instance in the west island then you would know the average speed when no traffic is about 75-80

i usually drive 80 on any given blvd

Tu peux toujours contester à mon avis, une fois rendu en cour tu vas rencontrer la procureur et tu lui demande s'il y a pas moyen d'alléger la sentence et elle vas te proposer qqch. Sûrement pas grand chose, mais toujours mieux que rien. Par exemple, moi je me suis fais pogner à 132 dans une zone de 70, elle m'a fait plaider coupable a 130. C'est pas une grosse différence, mais ça m'a épargné 80$ et 2 points, c'est mieux que rien...

En tk, fais attention la prochaine fois mec

its a 50 zone for a reason.
so you're going to cause an accident because you cant make a phone call..

I say you deserve it..

Tu peux toujours contester à mon avis, une fois rendu en cour tu vas rencontrer la procureur et tu lui demande s'il y a pas moyen d'alléger la sentence et elle vas te proposer qqch. Sûrement pas grand chose, mais toujours mieux que rien. Par exemple, moi je me suis fais pogner à 132 dans une zone de 70, elle m'a fait plaider coupable a 130. C'est pas une grosse différence, mais ça m'a épargné 80$ et 2 points, c'est mieux que rien...

En tk, fais attention la prochaine fois mec

thanks *tu*

its a 50 zone for a reason.
so you're going to cause an accident because you cant make a phone call..

I say you deserve it..

thanks for the insight buddy*td*
if i could have solved it with a phone call i would have, i dont have the IQ of a glass of water.
and u know what a 3 way road which to me looks like a highway and 50?? well i know the law is the law but still ive seen 100 zones which look like 50 zones and 70 zones that look like 100 zones( humm can anyone say aut 720)
whatever im not saying i didnt make a mistake, im just saying i think for my first ever offence i was slapped hard. and im also just asking help. and your comment DIDNT HELP so next time keep your negative bullsh@@ and just browse on.

just saying i think for my first ever offence i was slapped hard. and im also just asking help. and your comment DIDNT HELP so next time keep your negative bullsh@@ and just browse on.

first offence or not, you asked for it...and the gun didn't over do it, you did.

Also if you can't take negative inputs from people then call Bell, Videotron or whoever your internet provider is and tell them to cancel your internet cause your obviously in the wrong place if you didn't expect this...

c un nouveau spot, la police se mettent juste après la sortie angrignon de la 20 ouest, t'es à peine sortie de l'autoroute qu'ils te gunnent au laser, c vraiment chien. en passant ctait une zone de 60 ou 70 y a pas longtemps pis c quartier industriel y a aucune raison ke ce soit 50

first offence or not, you asked for it...and the gun didn't over do it, you did.

Also if you can't take negative inputs from people then call Bell, Videotron or whoever your internet provider is and tell them to cancel your internet cause your obviously in the wrong place if you didn't expect this...

hey back off. i already told you and your little friend, i didnt say im not wrong and i didnt mess up. i KNOW I DID . we clear about that now.
what i was asking is anyone with more experience could help. i didnt asked to be jugded and be told that i wronged. ok now ill tell you waht i told the other guy. thanks for your input but no thanks.

c un nouveau spot, la police se mettent juste après la sortie angrignon de la 20 ouest, t'es à peine sortie de l'autoroute qu'ils te gunnent au laser, c vraiment chien. en passant ctait une zone de 60 ou 70 y a pas longtemps pis c quartier industriel y a aucune raison ke ce soit 50

ouis 70 avant. je le savait meme pas que cetais une zone de 50. en tous cas. merci pour le feedback et ton support.
:bigup:

Blue is right about St Jeans, I would go as far to say that the avg there is 80-90. Fun though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back