Cop Probs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian_Bora

Before i had my jetta i had a civic hatch 97 black on bronze wheels, one day i was going to school and this cop followed me for a bit then pulled me over, he checked out my car gave me a ticket for my pipe and he gave me a yellow paper to go to inspection for my suspension ( the top of my tires were tucked under my fenders ) but when he pulled me over my car was for sale, i sold the car two weeks later, but i never called in because when i got to school that day my locker got robbed ( jacket money everything ... including my ticket ) so i never called, i sold the car i didnt think anything of it, i got a ticket saying i have to pay 430 $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is this ! i contested it, is this right what should i do the car is sold now !

This isn't the police section.

But im willing to bet that my thread about my glasse of water has more vw content then this one.

amzing bro, i hope one day im gonna have a glass of water thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good that im gonna start a thread about and im gonna dedicate it to you bro. now does anyone know what the hell i should do with this crap, and yes i now posted it in the cop forum thing, but i wants some input from u guys too. thanx

Even if the car was sold, it was under your responsability when you got the inspection. Unfortunatly I don't understand how you are going to contest this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back