WTB: e36 m3 front bumper and skirts

I HIGHLY doubt its stamped bmw, probably made in the same factory but not stamped. Anyways, ddm tuning =$99 for a almost perfect abs replica. If i had to do it again, i would go with ddm.

loll nop they are not replica .. they got the stamped bmw at the back with the number :) , on the website they say Genuine bmw part ...

and ddm tunning do not ship m3 bumper too quebec cause the box is too big , i already tried ;) and they got a bad feedback since that the replica do not fit properly fitted on the front !

i ve seen people on maxbimmer get ddm fronts they fit perfect, but again most people are tools and can't make a stock bumper flush. I suggest ddm. That being said, ship to a holding depo in the US, drive over, install, drive back.... :)

yeahhh but when they first released our m3 bumper they were not proper fit and side skirt too ... but at those price you cant go wrong .. but the thing is that they cant ship cause of the size of the bumper ... i know its seem weird but i already tried to buy the bumper first there and they say they cant ship that part too canada so they refunded me ! anyways Oem part is the best way to go :) but he is looking for a used i think ..

Call St amable cour a scrap :) ! they just carry e36 body , so they might get a used m3 bumper :) you never know

450 649 0333 cour a scrap brassard a st-amable parle alexandre alli .. en passen stun crosseur fack négosile

Back