$43 000 000, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now my hsbc account gives me 3% interest a year. Thats the lowest I've seen.

Lets say I use 3 million for immediate gratification (more than enough to buy a big house and my dream cars).

Now lets put the 40 000 000$ in a high interest saving account which is probably the safest investment on the market, hence the low interest rate.

3% of 40M = 1.2M a year = 100K each month in revenu. I don't know about you guys, but I could live with 100K each month.

Only problem is that in those account I think they don't accept more than a million.

There are other ways to make lots lots more money like you guys posted, but you won't have the time to enjoy the money because you'll be so busy. At first at least.

shit, with 43 mill, id just never answer no to a question, theres nothing i wouldnt do basically,

but, i gottaa have my ferrari
and my house in LA

Right now my hsbc account gives me 3% interest a year. Thats the lowest I've seen.

Lets say I use 3 million for immediate gratification (more than enough to buy a big house and my dream cars).

Now lets put the 40 000 000$ in a high interest saving account which is probably the safest investment on the market, hence the low interest rate.

3% of 40M = 1.2M a year = 100K each month in revenu. I don't know about you guys, but I could live with 100K each month.

Only problem is that in those account I think they don't accept more than a million.

There are other ways to make lots lots more money like you guys posted, but you won't have the time to enjoy the money because you'll be so busy. At first at least.

you have balls if you do that lol.. not the safest thing to do EVER

ANND if you live off intrest its your source of income

that means you pay taxes off that shit

guys, you'll never get the full jackpot amount! All amounts are paid by annuity for 20 years. if you take a lump sum it's much less than the actual jackpot. Don't forget taxes also.

^i dont think its like that in QC. from what i know that is only in the US. i know we dont pay taxs on lottery.

premiere chose que je ferais.. c'est de m'acheter une Nissan GTR 2009

ensuite aller dans un performance shop et dire au gars je te donne 200 000$ je veut avoir la GTR la plus puissante au monde

ensuite j'acheterais une grosse maison avec une garage aussi gros que la maison pour mettre toute mes char et j'acjeterais des caisse et des caisse de grey goose

buy everything i ever wanted and never work again. (by working i mean JOB), i'd be working on my boats and cars, garden and shit.

oh yeah and maybe pay some hot hoes to do kinky shit

i would open up a bestbuy right beside futureshop

lol now that i think about it most FS are next to BB.

for me, id buy a small apartment complex, convert the indoor garage to my personal garage to work on cars, the walls lined with tool chests and all the tools... id knock a few walls down and make myself a huge loft on top. summer car: lotus exige, winter car: 2004 impreza sti.

invest the rest i guess...

I'd buy land in the st-jérome/mirabel area, make my own ¼ mile track, a lapping circuit and have a dyno in my garage. I think 20 million would be spent freely like that, and the other 20 million would be invested wisely.

I'd train like a mother****er hardcore pay some guy to teach me how to be in the best shape in the fastest time..like each day that he trains me more he loses 10 000$ lol.Then i'd buy a yamaha r1,jeans,an empire chest vest and good gloves,get some tattoos and race the **** out of the bike everywhere.I'd give money to my family and buy a big big big big big big ****ing big appartment bloc to make astronomic revenues and live in it and have a hidden garage door right in my appartment.All that in a place where there's no snow woot woot and i'd bring my friends.I'd also give money to 2 persons on this world that ain't my family.I'd also make bids on my friends like 1000$ if you smack a police in the nuts things like that.I'd maybe bribe my school teachers just to get good grades and a des so if my appartment bloc disapears well i can do whatever cegep courses to do a nice job :bigup:

But i'd mainly race the **** out of an r1

I think I would build something that people could enjoy. Like a big park (thats just an idea). Something that will be praised by the community, and survives trough time.

Of course I'll name it with my name as a bonus :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back