Driveway full of swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why anyone would think that's a good thing... it's quite tacky.

It's as dumb as putting iphone templates on a blackberry or ... altezzas.

Ok dont push it too hard lil boy.. i mean they're rims. Nice rims actually, not freakin altezzas.

It's not like he's put a Type-R emblem on his Jetta or something...they're just rims.

rims yes, but BMW emblems are still there so it';s just as ricey as putting a Type-R emblem on the trunk.

Rims themselves are nice and go well, with the car, but seeing the BMW caps is just horrible. It screams "i want a BMW badly"
Altezzas are not even close in the riceness level unless there's a IS300 tail light conversion on another car.

At least the Audi is very nice, although i would of painted everything in metallic black.

Your B6 looks amazing man. Such a change from when I saw it a few weeks ago!
Keep it up, I love the USP front end

rims yes, but BMW emblems are still there so it';s just as ricey as putting a Type-R emblem on the trunk.

Rims themselves are nice and go well, with the car, but seeing the BMW caps is just horrible. It screams "i want a BMW badly"
Altezzas are not even close in the riceness level unless there's a IS300 tail light conversion on another car.

So...Porsche, Audi and Bentley wheels on a VW must be rice too, eh?
IMO it doesnt scream anything, it only makes the car look good.
IMG_0020.jpg

504.jpg

752-1.jpg

3996990038_large.jpg

You can put Rolls Royce Spirit of Ecstasy emblems allover your Volkswagen for all I care.

At the end of day your car is a Volkswagen built in Mexico (most anyway), and people think you are a little bit on the delusional side for trying to brand your car otherwise.

They are not trying to brand their cars as BMWs, they only have BMW wheels. It's like saying "why would a Nissan guy want to brand his car as a Ray's???" :rolleyes:

Whatever man some people don,t get it... it's in the VW/Euro culture. I once saw an Acura TL with Audi rims with the Audi emblem on it... that doesn't work too well IMO.

So it's not ok for an Acura to do it but ok for a VW to do...

What a head scratcher.

yeah what the hell ? lol

what would you guys say if I put R32 rims on a Cavalier, center caps and all??
R8 wheels on an Accord ??
RS4 wheels on a Sonata ?? lol
(assuming they would all fit :p)

You would be outraged right ?

We all understand why you guys put VAG group wheels on your cars (even if it's borderline but usually looks real good) but going to other brands and keeping the center caps is weird.

The reason why they look good on the car is because they are good looking rims, doesn't mean it's right ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back