OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To all the Subies (because there were so many!) and others in the SMCC winter rally in Hawksbury on Saturday night ... awesome job everyone. :) Love the snow-covered backends pulling into the Timmies in the early morning hours. Crazy roads, crazy drive ...

I doubt snow is enough to unbalance a rim... ice yes... but common man

DEPENd ON SNOW MAN . last time i didnt clean up my rims , and i was thinking that i gonna stay whit out suspension . on 110km/h car shake like ASSSS !!! u cant see big diffirent if you have black oem winter rims . but whit mags 5 star , its crazyyy . :run:

A la Honda Fit grise charcoal avec HID 8000Ks vla meme pas 30 minutes sur la 132 Ouest a Ste-Catherine..... pas si pire quand meme pour un vieux D15B2 hein? Mais jassume ma defaite a cause de ma clutch qui glissais :)

to the gray sentra and black jetta on des sources , guys lol i didnt racing you , i was just hungry and runed to my sweet home whit my ultramar bread . rooorll!!!

DEPENd ON SNOW MAN . last time i didnt clean up my rims , and i was thinking that i gonna stay whit out suspension . on 110km/h car shake like ASSSS !!! u cant see big diffirent if you have black oem winter rims . but whit mags 5 star , its crazyyy . :run:

Yeah you can with a lot of snow. I drove in snow (on my uncleared street) that at times was being pushed by my bumper :run: Next day 80kph the car started to shake, 100 felt like the car was going to fall apart or fly off the road. Cleaned it as best I could + 2 days sitting in the garage and it was fixed.

Last edited:
To the charcoal grey '06 Subaru Impreza on Guy and St Antoine this morning around 8:30 a.m. ....I'm so glad my car is looking so good and that you still have it!!!! It put a smile on my face to recognize my baby (knew by the license plate) and see she's still in such good condition nearly 4 years after I sold her!!

Thanks for making my day!!!

Back