Oh hai MR's nightshift

i might get an ipad too, been researching djing/ live performing abilities and a lot of people are using. talk about traveling light to gigs!

Mike, you should check out the pacemaker. A friend of mine uses one and says its the perfect item to mix on the road. But yeah Ipad is also among the stuff he brings around.

Yeah i dont think id ever go for a macbook just because of reliability. If i need to be productive I think i would stick to pc, but thats why i think ipad is ok because really its just a toy.

macbooks are reliable... personally ive had one for about 4 or 5 years now with no problems... only thing i did was upgrade the ram

Yeah i dont think id ever go for a macbook just because of reliability. If i need to be productive I think i would stick to pc, but thats why i think ipad is ok because really its just a toy.

about to hit the 2.5 year mark with my macbook pro, and 0 problems till now!

1-5.jpg

I hate money

about to hit the 2.5 year mark with my macbook pro, and 0 problems till now!

Yeah Im sure they are fine. But too much money for what I can do with a PC, Ive been using them for so long that there is nothing I cant fix with a pc.

Ipad on the other hand would be great for couch browsing and checking out wikipedia as im watching a movie.

God damn, I can never fuxking sleep at night. Anyone know any tricks? is there anything at the pharmacy that will knock me out but that's over the counter....

where should I move to in 5 years?

Vancouver? Miami? LA? I wanttt to get awayyyy, I want to get awayyyyy, I wanna flyyyy awayyyy

I got an ipod for my gf, ive never played around with those tablets before, now today I decided I wanted one, but not an apple, apparently theres another kind with flash to be enabled on there OS and full google works, all the reviews i read said ipad2 and this one where quite similar, that being without flash enabled, and this OS nicer to navigate also, but I find it really hard shooping for this tiny crap, I dont even remember the name of the one Im talking about lol. So I need a good reason to be one or the other...

Back