OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the douchebag driving a blue tiburon with rims and maybe exhaust, on cure-labelle going north from 5:00 to 5:45 in traffic,.... You drive like an ass, you drive a girl's car that isnt fast, and you dont impress me, my wife or anybody else in traffic by flooring it to move forward for barely 5 meters and having to slam the brakes almost everytimes....
I was stuck in traffic from St-martin/cure-labelle and stopped at my friend's tattoo shop on cure-labelle just before ste-rose, and he was doing this ALLLLLLLLLL the way !!!!!

Thats a real "laval ti-coune" stereotype !!!

To the douchebag driving a blue tiburon with rims and maybe exhaust, on cure-labelle going north from 5:00 to 5:45 in traffic,.... You drive like an ass, you drive a girl's car that isnt fast, and you dont impress me, my wife or anybody else in traffic by flooring it to move forward for barely 5 meters and having to slam the brakes almost everytimes....
I was stuck in traffic from St-martin/cure-labelle and stopped at my friend's tattoo shop on cure-labelle just before ste-rose, and he was doing this ALLLLLLLLLL the way !!!!!

Thats a real "laval ti-coune" stereotype !!!

LOL LAVAL i bet that kid was ayrab

spotted the white gs430 with gold rims on sources near the 20...:yikes:

to the white rhd 300zx near st lazare.....really man ? im doin 90 in the right lane with my gf and u clearly see i drive a tiburon...why even bother ??

To the badass black jeep srt-8 with a mean exhaust on the 15N service road before curé labelle, that was a tight pull but i definitly had you.

Too bad i had to take my exit before you, nice run!

To the badass black jeep srt-8 with a mean exhaust on the 15N service road before curé labelle, that was a tight pull but i definitly had you.

Too bad i had to take my exit before you, nice run!

I think i know who your talking about..did he have smoked tailights too?..if yeah then he was on sources today too and i agree that exhaust noise is so nice

Pas pour threadjack, as tu d'autres information/photos? Mon ami est mecanicien et il trippait desus

jai pas vraiment de belle photo encore devrait faire un photoshoot dici peux /pis pour le set-up cest un rb25-n/a genesis tomei avec un kit turbo hks a grandeur 400whp
230992_2053910754047_1432902073_32329137_4797849_n.jpg

A la Civic EK noire Supercharged et la Skyline GTR qui s'enervais sur l'intersection d'avenue Woodland vers 3 heures la nuit passer. Vous venez de faire rire un signaleur ben fatiguer.
Merci de m'avoir reveiller!!!
Qui a gagner ?? haha :D

Honda accord Station rouge avec les mag vert Lime qui a passé sur St jean vers 11H

je sait qu'il est sur le forum donc Allo!

Last edited:
white crown vic with UR stickers on Ancient Comb... last night sup?

to rat trolling my work =[ loll

btw now that i know who you are. we cruised to UR once before. I had a black s4 we met with epic and a bunch of ppl at wal mart parking

Back