Ask a guy who slept 8 hours in 120 hours anything !

Maybe because at 28 you don't find Internet lulz as fun as when you where 20?

And I'm here since april 2004.

I never enjoyed talking smack outta my ass on the internet for fun... MR was all about racing meets and cool cats back in the days, everyone knew everyone back in the days , now its all bla bla bla ... all talk no walk !

I never enjoyed talking smack outta my ass on the internet for fun... MR was all about racing meets and cool cats back in the days, everyone knew everyone back in the days , now its all bla bla bla ... all talk no walk !

10 years ago, MR was more about boring ti counes than anything...
Now they moved to monchar.
Anyway, MR is too big now, we cannot all know each other.

Have a good night.

Alright, 3 things

1. Thanks for answering my question. You're the first one in years giving me an answer that make sens.

2. Congrats for the baby

3.This thread is hilarious haha

You too mate! And both side of the medal for example od_man vs Roninnnnn on the gun subject or pretty much any subject.

And broody no need to be 30 years old to think your an idiot.. Im only 20 and find you frenk gumballer blablabla.. Annoying as hell!

MR seems empty... Monday mornings its more busy !

I hope MR folks don't go to church on sunday mornings instead of drinking tons of coffee and reading MR !

And fucking persianrider is still sleeping !

What an asshole ... We were suppose to go to gym early morning and he still sleeping , I will sodomize him when he wakes up.

lifewithwithoutkids.jpg

Back