Ask a guy who slept 8 hours in 120 hours anything !

I've pulled 92.5 hours with no drugs back in high school, straight. I trump your 120 hours with 8.

Then again, I know how you feel. My boy is 10 months, the first few were hell. And absolutely great all at the same time.

russian_m3:

Question: Did you get physical effects from the lack of sleep? like strange itches, bizarre aches and pains, that kind of thing?

russian_m3:

Question: Did you get physical effects from the lack of sleep? like strange itches, bizarre aches and pains, that kind of thing?

I feel like my spinal discs will collapse at any given moment, uncontrolled anger I flip out at everyone for no reason.. fell asleep twice behind the wheel on a red light and when I get the ''down'' effect of caffeine I feel a little depressed and shortage of oxygen.

Wow that sucks. Do you watch movies or something as your trying to get him/her to sleep?

Sometimes, mostly I hold her in my arms and sing lullabys till she falls asleep. The second I put her in her crib she starts crying so I take her back in my arms and wait for her to fall asleep again (repeat 10 times till she falls asleep) in the meanwhile need to feed her every 3 hours and change diaper sometimes twice or three times in those 3 hours.

All I hear about my friends who have kids is how they are busy and don't have free time for themself ( which is part of the deal ) does it scare you ?

All I hear about my friends who have kids is how they are busy and don't have free time for themself ( which is part of the deal ) does it scare you ?

nop... will be making another one in 6-8 month !

I love kids and want at least 4 :D

I will always find time to go to the gym and ride my motorcycle , maybe not as much as before but I still will.. my kids will be part of my ''free time hobby''

nop... will be making another one in 6-8 month !

I love kids and want at least 4 :D

I will always find time to go to the gym and ride my motorcycle , maybe not as much as before but I still will.. my kids will be part of my ''free time hobby''

WOW ok good for you then!
I'm far from having 4 kids ( still at 0 at 29yo hehe ). I guess it's just how you organize your free time and having a gf/wife who understand that you need your alone time once in a while.

Russian, do you still go at strippers club ?

For the last two months I went once !
Have been visiting my mistress on occasions , more practical ;)

Oh and btw, al the taking is bout your baby, hows the wife doing?

The wife is barely walking , her body is aching.. She is in bed all the time... its was a big baby :)

WOW ok good for you then!
I'm far from having 4 kids ( still at 0 at 29yo hehe ). I guess it's just how you organize your free time and having a gf/wife who understand that you need your alone time once in a while.

So far she understands and appreciates my running around ... But if she won't understand the fact that I want free time for myself sometimes then I will make her understand :)

HP or torque?

TORQUE !

(10 years ago I would of said HP )

Back