Article: Post A Picture of Your Car Out From Storage 2013

Je pense que j'ai sorti le mien un peu trop de tôt cette année...

IMAG0182.jpg

:p

Je pense que j'ai sorti le mien un peu trop de tôt cette année...

IMAG0182.jpg

:p

C est pas une photo d aujourdhui ca????

En passant y annoncent 10 a 15 lundi, 5 mardi. C est loin encore, mais cest a prevoir. Ya au moins une derniere tempete qui s en vient. Je voulais mettre mes 4 saisons mais jpense que je vais attendre.

C est pas une photo d aujourdhui ca????

En passant y annoncent 10 a 15 lundi, 5 mardi. C est loin encore, mais cest a prevoir. Ya au moins une derniere tempete qui s en vient. Je voulais mettre mes 4 saisons mais jpense que je vais attendre.

Non cétait la journée ou on a eu 70 cm de neige.

oh the memories of all the shit that car and its replacement went through...... I miss it but so glad I got rid of it.... too many impossible bad lucks with both of them.

1) Get on champlain bridge. trucks coming in too quick, cant stop, hits a car and car gets thrown one lane over into me.
2) Come to your house. "imagine if that old lady backed up into your car." Leaving your house. Notice old lady backed up into my car.
3) Get it "fixed". Color comes out pink and so much orange peel that an orange looks smoother.
4) Get car completely repainted somewhere else. First week driving, some old piece of shit cuts me off and nicks front bumper. Bumper and corner lights needed to be painted/replaced.
5) Take it out of storage. Drive a few days. Take your car out of storage. (the pic you posted) Next day going to work hit pothole taking a curve at an exit. wreck prelude. One week later, the whole area is being repaved and reconstructed.
6) Buy new prelude in even better condition. Never accidented. Original paint. Not spec of surface on a bolt in the engine bay. Wait 3 weeks for appointment to transfer everything from old car to new car. Spend day there with you. Coming home from appointment drunk driver cuts us off. Wrecked.
7) Wait 2 months to get all replacement parts and car fixed.
8) Go see VinceGTI for a full exterior detailing. Get car the next day, go to gf. Leaving her house, notice a some fucking cat walked all over car (hood, roof, trunk). Scratched everywhere. Went back to VinceGTI.
9) Next year, take car out of storage. The day of, dude back up into my car and pulls a hit and run. (the one i went to court against and got my money for it.)
10) Go to gf's. Basket ball net falls on fender blown by wind. Dents fender and needs to be fixed.
11) Go to a parking lot. Park really far away. Friend asks: "why do you park so far?" I reply: "so nothing happens." At the end of the sentence a shopping cart rams into my door and just keeps going away from all cars, being blown by wind.
12) Put up car for sale.

And let's not get started on all the tickets.....
Being pulled over. "Hi we have a call for a stolen red civic with a black hood." "Ok officer, that's nice and all, but this is a prelude." "On est d'accord c'est la meme chose." "......" "Can I have your license and registration." 15-20 minutes later. "Ok you can go."

So glad it's over. Noone bothers me with my crapalier even though its falling apart from left, right and center.

Entreposé depuis le 28 Octobre 2012, J`attend que les rues soit nettoyés et que les nids-de-poules soient réparées.

20121028_152015.jpg

Back