The Walking Dead: Season 4

10003284_10152293907384496_1251666252_n.jpg

Parfait exemples de pourquoi les personnages sont parfois très cons dans cette série. It's hard to connect with them because they keep doing stupid shit that nobody else would ever think about doing.

Glenn s'en va dans le tunnel parce que Maggie est allée dans le tunnel. Fair enough, I would do the same thing. But then ils arrivent devant un MUR de zombies et il se dit "let's go on passe à travers comme Maggie."

Dude, if there are live zombies like that, and no dead ones anywhere, it's because no human has been there, that includes Maggalicious Maggie....so turn the fuck around and find another way. That's probably what your GF did too if she isn't completely stupid, hence the live zombies.

They both nearly die from it.

From what I recall , Maggie did go through the tunnel and there were zombies in it , she apparently shot out the sealing that caused the collapse , at least it's what I think she said

MY GOD WHAT AN ENDING!!! can't believe I have to wait 6 months...

Rick has one hell of a photographic memory :p

It's insaleny good! at least we'll have the comic series to get through those 6 months :p

Do you want to LOL. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was in the movie Love Actually. He is much less badass here:

andrew-lincoln-love-actually.jpg

Those are cannibals (for those not reading the comics)... Always eating wicked BBQ's lol!

Voici l'image qui démontre que ca ne tourne pas rond au terminus!:

terminus-cannibals.png

terminus-cannibal-skeletons.jpg

En tout cas, moi à la place de Glenn, j'aurais pas 'Lower my weapon' comme la pancarte le demande dans l'avant dernier époside... lol! ;)

there's still Carol and Tyrese! plus the guns Rick left behind... the only thing they took from the comics is the canibalism, the rest is all new! which is what I love! they take important stuff from the comic but make it a whole new story behind it! sometimes I prefer the comic's version, sometimes the show's! this one, I MUCH prefer the show's!!! :D but 6 months... DAMMIT!!!!

can't wait for Negan to show up :p I'm guessing end of season 5 :p

J'ai aucune idée comment ils vont présenter Negan avec son discours... Coloré lol

Envoyé de mon SM-N900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

*Spoiler* Well my god, that scene with Joe crew was f&*%^, imagine seeing your son getting touch like this by that freaking bastard....Rick did the good thing! You have to go crazy! I like also the fact that he still have his police/investigator instinct, he quickly notice a few things were wrong in Terminus.

Can't wait for October....so long!

MY GOD WHAT AN ENDING!!! can't believe I have to wait 6 months...

Rick has one hell of a photographic memory :p

It's insaleny good! at least we'll have the comic series to get through those 6 months :p

If I want to start reading the graphic novel from the part on terminus, which issue should I start reading?

Back