This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Kossak, can you please shut the fuck up? You dumb illiterate racist gtfo.

I'm just putting into words what the others on this forum are dying to tell you.

In reality the Procedure is as follows:

Send mass text to all palestinians phones 10 minutes in advanced, drop thousands of instructional fliers (instructing civilians where to go to avoid the strike) from the air as well, also 10 minutes in advance. 5 minutes in advanced, auto message call every phone in the vicinity with instructions how to evacuate as well as a fly over with a megaphone in especially packed areas. 1 minute warning non lethal bomb.

That is the actual procedure.

O REALLY?! if thats the case.. why were the 4 kids in the above photo running from a warning strike.. than a minute later their blown to pieces? I posted that AS IT happened from a live blog from a journalist.

your pulling numbers out of your ass.. every single warning roof shot is followed by a large cluster bomb a minute later..

imagine running in one min from your house? what if theirs injured or people sleeping? good luck, cuz surely u'll be blown to pieces as its happening today.

Just what we needed, the other side of the propaganda coin brought to you my the usual suspect... aka Mr operation humanShield.

If that story is true about the 4 kids running on the beach that's pretty fucked up. I remember being a kid and my grandfather saying these two will never be at peace, I wonder if I will be telling my grandkids the same thing.

Kossak, can you please shut the fuck up? You dumb illiterate racist gtfo.

I'm just putting into words what the others on this forum are dying to tell you.

R word is not a nice word

IMO
At the point where it is right now

JEW = Wrong to keep attacking the strip ,

Palestinians = Wrong for suporting hamas and shooting rockets whenever they please

people here can argue for 9854 pages, That movie The kingdom showed it well

Either Israel ends it in one blow (Gun wise they could do it in a few days ) or they give 1/4 of their land , but either solution will never happen, the conflict would still persist

Sometime i miss the old days where the stronger nation would take over no questions , Like Muslims Vs Christians 1000 yeas year ago ( SEe most of souther mediteranean countries ) . nowadays you can't do that, so they need to do it like Israel and take 70 years to evade a country ''politically correct''

Story is true.. the kids ran and the bomb dropped on them directly.. here's there bodies

r

Article here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/16/us-palestinians-israel-idUSKBN0FI04420140716

Thank god for cameras.. this is what palestinians endure every day.. only reason you hear this story because he is an AMERICAN citizen visiting Palestine.. 15 year senselessly beaten to a pulp.. such a democratic and fair state. Think for a second how many palestinian kids this happens too and we never hear from?

If that story is true about the 4 kids running on the beach that's pretty fucked up. I remember being a kid and my grandfather saying these two will never be at peace, I wonder if I will be telling my grandkids the same thing.

For one thing, It clearly won't change until Western countries stop fully supporting the politics of armed colonization and retarded retaliation. What a fuckin' hypocrisy this is... John Baird is a shameful slut.

IMO

Palestinians = Wrong for suporting hamas and shooting rockets whenever they please

Either Israel ends it in one blow (Gun wise they could do it in a few days ) or they give 1/4 of their land , but either solution will never happen, the conflict would still persist

Sometime i miss the old days where the stronger nation would take over no questions , Like Muslims Vs Christians 1000 yeas year ago ( SEe most of souther mediteranean countries ) . nowadays you can't do that, so they need to do it like Israel and take 70 years to evade a country ''politically correct''

israel already tried this in the early 2000 but Yasser Arafat refused the offer stating that he wanted 1/4 of the land + all of jerusalem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Camp_David_Summit

every single warning roof shot is followed by a large cluster bomb a minute later..

Not that it really matters, but the bombs shown in OP video is not a cluster bomb, and as bomb goes, it is now really large, as the building next to it is still standing.

And apparently what killed the boys was a shell fired by a boat offshore.

As for the should they/shouldn't they... I don't know anymore.

la seul différence Les zioniste on infini cash qui viens De nous, U.S, U.k et de la france.

Je tiens à te rappeller que les musulmans sont pas exactement pauvres non plus... La différence est que le malheur des Palestiniens fait bien l'affaire des riches musulmans d'Arabie Saoudite, du Koweit et d'Indonésie. Alors ils ne font pas grand chose pour ça se règle, au lieu de se serrer les coudes comme le font les juifs de par le monde...

Tell me, if not all jews are Israeli and not all israelis are jews. Why are you insinuating what we all know you are, that jews should have been completely exterminated from a conflict that has nothing to do with anyone but Israelis?

With your logic, should he have had the same objective with these people?

52426458.jpg

arret avec tes Epic Me-me

Syria une proxy war et les deux groupe sont "egal" Muslim kill by Muslim.

Israel contre la Palestine Cest pire que David contre Goliath. La c'est autorité ultime mondial Nos maitre les juif contre un petit pays ce qui en reste....

Jy vais fort peut-etre un peu mais C est pour donné image.

Je tiens à te rappeller que les musulmans sont pas exactement pauvres non plus... La différence est que le malheur des Palestiniens fait bien l'affaire des riches musulmans d'Arabie Saoudite, du Koweit et d'Indonésie. Alors ils ne font pas grand chose pour ça se règle, au lieu de se serrer les coudes comme le font les juifs de par le monde...

Cest tres vrai ce que tu dit.

Tellement pas.

Pourquoi? Parce que les musulmans sont pauvres et sans ressources?

Leur vrai faiblesse est qu'ils sont sans réelle unité. C'est la vrai raison pourquoi ils se sont fait dégeler par les Israéliens en 1948, 1967 et 1973...

Ils sont 1.quelques milliards, backés par potentiellement des centaines de milliards de petro-dollars... Viens pas me dire que si ils se mettaient vraiment tous du même bord ils ne pourraient pas dammer le pion à quelques dizaines de millions de juifs dispersés sur la planête, aussi riches soient-ils.

forgot to turn down the sound on my computer

holy fuck that woke me up

scary stuff sad to see war like that

IMO

Palestinians support Hamas because Hamas fights back and they have good reason to fight back . As far as I know , Palestinians didnt move to Palestine or Israel , they were there for generations , kinda like Italians in Italy and Chinese in china . Jews lived there as well for generations .
Now one day it's decided that the land will be called Israel and ruled by Jews , so all these Palestinians who been there for generations will be confined to gaza and the West Bank , which also keeps shrinking. Some Arabs remain in Israel itself but are second class . They of course will out loud say that life if good because god forbid they say its bad .
Now imagine i come to your house , take it over , stuff u in a corner in the basement and u have to ask permission to use the toilet , how would you feel ?

Of course Hamas reason to not accept peace talks and keep fighting , if I were in there shoes , it would be to the death

In reality the Procedure is as follows:

Send mass text to all palestinians phones 10 minutes in advanced, drop thousands of instructional fliers (instructing civilians where to go to avoid the strike) from the air as well, also 10 minutes in advance. 5 minutes in advanced, auto message call every phone in the vicinity with instructions how to evacuate as well as a fly over with a megaphone in especially packed areas. 1 minute warning non lethal bomb.

That is the actual procedure.

What anyone who has any real information of this conflict other than internet propaganda designed to brainwash you will know is that numerous foreign translators and israeli translators have picked up hamas broadcasts, and messages instructing everyone to ignore Israel's warning and to crowd around those areas instead. Human shields help them win the PR war.

Interesting to note that the second picture shows gaza and the west bank as palestinian land between 1947 and 1967. That right there is the clearest evidence of it's purpose to brainwash you..

Egypt occupied gaza from 1948-1967, Palestinians were not allowed to have jobs and were forced to live in tents. Jordan did the same in the west bank and would practice Mass executions that make this conflict look like a gathering at church if the Palestinians protested.

As for Palestinian land before 1946... Show me evidence of that.

af8.png

wtf are you talking about? have you ever been to the middle east or to israel?, just an FYI around 20% of the population in israel are arabs

1386299503796.jpg

Palestinians support Hamas because Hamas fights back and they have good reason to fight back . As far as I know , Palestinians didnt move to Palestine or Israel , they were there for generations , kinda like Italians in Italy and Chinese in china . Jews lived there as well for generations .
Now one day it's decided that the land will be called Israel and ruled by Jews.

A good chunk of what became Israel was already lawfully owned by jews, who a bought land from Ottomans and other muslims that lived in Palestine...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_land_purchase_in_Palestine

I really feel bad for Palestinians. They are pawn in this powerstruggle. I guess in their shoes I'd be itching for a fight, but lobbing mortar shells at populated areas and blowing up buses filled with people is not the right way to do it either. It gives their opponents a reason, however slim, to press on.

One thing is for sure, some poor peeps are going to pay the butcher's bill again, while other, richer folks will thump their chest at the injustice of it all while staying safely abroad...

Back