Recent content by 2short514

1. 2short514

BRAND NEW RSX 02-04 replica Type-R lip kit 4-pieces. All for 200$

Hi all, Up for grabs is a brand new never painted Type-R replica kit for 02-04 Acura RSX. The front and rear are PU and the sides are FRP. 200$ for all 4 pieces, need to make some room in my garage. Pics...
  2. 2short514

BRAND NEW RSX 02-04 replica Type-R lip kit up for grabs. Make offer.

Hi all, Up for grabs is a brand new never painted Type-R replica kit for 02-04 Acura RSX. The front and rear are PU and the sides are FRP. Make me an offer for all 4 pieces, need to make some room in my garage. Pics...
  3. 2short514

$300 a month budget - what would you get?

Just wondering what 300$ a month can get you these days. This is for a new or as close to new as possible to new daily driver. Thoughts? Anything interesting?
  4. 2short514

The holidays are here.... that can only mean one thing... HFSG

I saw a HVG and a couple of cute HSEG, but no HFSG yet....
  5. 2short514

Tony Stark loves him some VTEC....

more here... http://www.autoblog.com/2011/09/03/tony-stark-trades-his-audi-for-an-acura-in-the-avengers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weblogsinc%2Fautoblog+%28Autoblog%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
  6. 2short514

DIY computer guys.. where do you get your parts?

i have some free time coming up so i'm planning on building a couple of rigs. i've pretty much figured out which parts i want and i could buy them online, but i was wondering if there were any local shops that anyone would recommend? (good selection/price/service). any help would be...
  7. 2short514

Anyone still using FTA with IKS box?

hey guys, with the fall TV season coming up, i'm thinking of getting a new FTA unit (my old workhorse FLU is dead in the water with N3). i know IKS is really the only solution right now. what is everyone running and what are up/down times like? thanks!
  8. 2short514

FS: 02-04 RSX Aspec Rear lip. 100% Authentic OEM Honda

Hello all, up for sale is a rear lip for 02-04 Acura RSX. The lip needs to be painted, but is 100% OEM Honda and direct bolt on. Price is 100$ FIRM.
  9. 2short514

FS: Aspec Rear lip for 02-04 Acura RSX

Hello all, up for sale is a rear lip for 02-04 Acura RSX. The lip needs to be painted, but is 100% OEM Honda and direct bolt on. Price is 100$ FIRM.
  10. 2short514

Recommendations to get lip kit painted (west end/island preferred!)

hello all, i have a lip kit i would like to get fitted and painted (never got around to doing it last year and it's just sitting in my basement). it should be direct bolt on (front and back are urethane, sides are fiberglass). anyone have a recommendation for a shop that can do it for a...
  11. 2short514

West Island Free Wifi?

Anyone have any recommendations for any cafe/bar/teraces on the west island that have free wifi? I have to work on a sales presentation for work and i would rather do it on a terace with a beer or ice cap than at home or in the office. thanks!
  12. 2short514

K series transmission work. where?

hello all, can anyone recommend a good shop that does work on k-series transmissions? i want to put in the TSX 6th gear and ITR final drive into my 02 RSX-S tranny. thanks!
  13. 2short514

Rice or nice? (projectors for RSX)

with the price of HID's falling, i'm thinking of getting them for my RSX. i don't have the money to go retrofit, so i was thinking of picking up these projectors off ebay. what do you guys think? (my car is black btw..)
  14. 2short514

speed trap 40 west

is in the u turn in the divider thing just past the wal mart heading in the west direction.
  15. 2short514

NHL Ringtones

hey guys... i just made these 2... enjoy :) Habs old goal song: Habs_Goal.mp3 - DivShare NHL "Oh" song: NHL-Oh _0m 27s_.mp3 - DivShare
Back