Recent content by ALEJITO

1. A

selling PSP+1G memory stick+5 games for 230$

-PSP -1 g memory stick sandisk -games -wipeout pure -ridge rider -Gradius colletion -lumines -Grand theft auto (Liberty city stories)
  2. A

Selling the gameboy advance sp

I am selling the gameboy advance sp in mint condition for 60 dollar and if interested send me a pm.Maybe nego too.The color of it is red.
  3. A

F/S Gameboy advanced sp

Selling a gameboy advanced in mint condition for 60 $ .nego maybe if you are interested and send me a pm.The color the like metallic red or red.
  4. A

Looking to buy psp movies and games

I am looking to buy some games and movies with cases .We can talk about the prices if I am interested in the game or movie.Get back to me and send me a pm and I want to pay about 10 dollar or 15 dollar max for the game or movie.If you have a couple to sell or anyone want to sell them off and get...
  5. A

Looking for an n-gage or n-gage qd cell phone

I am looking for an n-gage or n-gage qd cell phone to buy if anyone is selling or have a friend that is selling.i know this is a discontinued model but I am looking for one and that is why I posted this up.Thank you and have a nice day.
  6. A

Anyone selling an nokia n-gage or nokia n-gage qd phone

I am looking to buy an n-gage or n-gage qd phone that is discontinued.Could anyone here sell me one or know where I could buy one or know anyone that is selling one please.If anyone has one and know anyone selling one please send me a pm.Thanks to evryone and take care.
  7. A

Could anyone tell me if they are selling an n-gage or know where I could buy one please.Thank and I hope that someone could help me out.I know this is a discontinued item but maybe someone can help me out on this.Pm me if you have anything.
  8. A

I am looking for this discontinued phone and however wants to sell me one get back to me.If anyone knows where I could get one too get back to me also.Thanks.
  9. A

WANTING TO SELL A MINI I-pod

I am selling a mini i-pod for 120 dollar and the charger for the computer only come with it.It is a 6 Gig one but in very gret condition.anyone interested and get back to me .
Back