Recent content by atmguy

1. atmguy

F/S NEW timing belt de RB20 et RB26!!

Here is a new timing belt for your GTR or GTS! I made a mistake and ordered 2, so one of them has to go, it's no use to me! $80.00 OBO / OMO Merci les amis! :D Google the part number on the belt (141YS25) to verify!
  2. atmguy

Abook about Nissan Skyline lots of good info

The following is a link to a great .pdf book i have found. All trademarks belong ot their respective owners. I don not take credit nor warrent the acuracy of any information found from here on it. Perform these mods/diagnostics at your own risk! Have fun! HICAS diagnostics instructions in...
  3. atmguy

All R32 JDM Engine shop manual

Here is the link. http://www.jdm-imports.com/vehicles/R32_all_engine_manual.pdf
  4. atmguy

SKyline GTR steering problems under high acceleration. Aide moi! :P

Salut, I've got some problems under hard acceleration with my GTR. The steering wheel will turn to the right and at about 30 degrees and stay there, (I am still driving straight at this point), then when I slow down it will slowly come back to centre. This strange problem also happend once at...
  5. atmguy

GTR32 and ING

I was just told by ING insurance that they will NOT refuse to insure my GTR. Just in case anyone wanted to know of an insurer who will accept Skyline GTRs.
  6. atmguy

Vehicle import law instability.. an additional comment.

I read the thread by DANKO, and I decided to ask JDM-Imports about what they have heard. Here is their response: Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:11:57 -0500 From: mitch@jdm-imports.com To: osmosys7@hotmail.com Subject: Re: Federal import laws Hi Andrew, sorry for the late response, we were...
  7. atmguy

KART DE COURSE A VENDRE et PLUS.

Prix REVISER! KART DE COURSE A VENDRE et PLUS. KART DE COURSE A VENDRE! 1. Kart CRG 4 temps 2002 en bonne condition. 2. Bearings arrières neuf. 3. Moteur Honda GSX 200. 4. Alphano. 5. Siège Tillett noir. 6. Plastique Rouge. 7. Toile rouge “heavy-duty” fait sur mesures. 8...
Back