Recent content by Attorney

1. Attorney

Élections déclenchées demain

So here we go, a close friend in the PLQ told me tonight that the elections will begin on march 5th. Who do you think will win ? Discuss.
  2. Attorney

Le 3 avril, allons dans les rues ! (srs bzns) (che guevara) (ASSÉ)

So i came accross this shit today, leftists plan to go on the streets to protest against the evil rich people and proposed a tax plan that involves making everyone pay more taxes, including the poorest of quebeccers. http://www.manif3avril.org/ wtf Discuss
  3. Attorney

My Rust review.

So this game called Rust, apparently the result of minecraft and dayz having sex together, is in alpha right now. When i saw it for the first time i thought it would have a lot of potential, but oh lawd surprised. There are 2 types of servers in the game that you can join so i'll describe to...
  4. Attorney

Solution for all the communists in this forum (GTFIH) (SRS THREAD) (ADMINS PLS)

How about we throw them out of off-topic, ban them from this section and create a section just for them ? It will be called the "Beta for life" section srs. Discuss phaggots Inb4 hate PMs
  5. Attorney

Civilization 5 Brave New World Expansion

Hey brahs, so there's a new DLC coming out for Civ 5, called Brave New World. It basically improves the game a fuck ton by adding multiple new social policies, 9 new civs, trade routes, world congress and new diplomatic changes. New techs, and other mechanisms will be implemented as well.
  6. Attorney

University study ethics, those still in uni, GTFIH

Things i did to succeed, and this also applies to any program you're in, you can adapt it if you're a prog involving tons of labs like engineering/other science major: 1) Get the practice exams, do all of them twice and learn how the questions are formulated, most teachers are lazy fucks and...
  7. Attorney

Brahs, i need your advice...iPhone 5 or S3 ? Or wait till 5S ?

So i've been wanting to get a new phone, and now the time has come for me to get rid of my POS phone to update my shit a little. So i've been looking the iPhone 5 and it looks pretty fucking alpha, alumunium finish, less glass, tinder for sloots, imessage, and all that good shit Now the S3...
  8. Attorney

Speak red pls

So here, instead of studying for their midterms, the hippies made a little video to make themselves look like bigger idiots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zkbBeQ21d1c#! Btw the bitch at 1:20 clearly looks stoned.
  9. Attorney

Memories from CEGEP

What's your best/worst memories you had in CEGEP ? I'll start with mine: Fucking douchebags who did their DEC in 2 years but took summer semesters to lighten their semester down to 4-5 classes, then go up and tell you they work very hard for their r-score. I did my DEC in 2 years, had 8...
  10. Attorney

War Thunder

Anyone playing ? It's a plane MMO, really good graphics and gameplay. It's basically like world of tanks, plane edition lol, and there's so much variety of planes that you got thousands of hours ahead of you discover the game !
  11. Attorney

Anyone playing Kartuga ?

It's a free to play MMO that involves ships, tons of customization and both PvE/PvP seem legit ! It's currently in closed beta, i'm trying to find a key so far, did anyone try it ?
  12. Attorney

STM sues a level designer for re-creating a metro station...nigga what ?

What the fuck is this shit ? Copy-pasted article as it became for VIPs only at La Presse: http://fragnet.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=580&p=112437 Meanwhile the metro is falling apart, but the first priority is to sue a fucking level designer. Hence the reason i think we live in a province full...
  13. Attorney

Five guys burgers and fries

I heard many stories about that restaurant, but is it really that good compared to other fast foods ? Whats so special about it ? Really craving burgers today lol, if you got better options than Five guys, feel free to share !
  14. Attorney

Chères demoiselles, voulez-vous mon zizi ?

Later that day... . ......... .......................................
Back