Recent content by Avaya

1. A

FS: Corvette Salad Shooter $300 need gone asap!

The set is 4 x 16"x8.5" Corvette Salad shooters. Plasti dipped black, comes with 3 corvette center caps, 1 is missing. No tires, Plasti Dip worn. I will post them up at 300$ nego. Need these gone
  2. A

FS: HPI Racing Sprint 2 Flux RC Car with a lot of extras.

HPI Racing Sprint 2 Flux (Brushless motor) RTR -Nissan 350z Body (Used) -Ford Mustang GT Body (Used) -Porsche 1973 RSR 911 Body (Brand new, with all parts and decals untouched) Worth 60$ alone -Many extra sets of wheels (TE37, BBS, MESH) -Many extra sets of tires -2 Brand new sets of custom...
  3. A

Plz delete!

Please Delete
  4. A

Fs: 16" Corvette Salad shooters New Price $300 Need gone Asap

The set is 4 x 16"x8.5" Corvette Salad shooters. Plasti dipped black, comes with 3 corvette center caps, 1 is missing. No tires, Plasti Dip worn. I will post them up at 300$ nego. Need these gone
  5. A

Mexi...

Local HERO from Toronto. Check it out! http://www.stanceakademy.com/2012/06/evil-rides-fiat-500/
  6. A

FS: Iphone 4 Bluetooth Keyboard slider case

Im selling a brand new Iphone 4 Bluetooth Keyboard slider case. Picked it up for my dad, but he already switched his Iphone back to blackberry for work purposes :run: Paid 69$ online, Looking for 40$ picked up.
  7. A

Some Stuff for sale

- OEM VW Light Switch, (from B5.5 Passat, but fits many models) Pic to show what it looks like, (not actual part, mine has no visual wear or scratches) Looking for 20$ or best offer - A Brand new never used set of NGK R V-POWER spark plugs model: BKR7E Paid 25$ for the set of 4, i'm...
  8. A

Ohm nom nom nom Salad....

Small Update, More pictures to come once I sort out some rear camber adjustments and get her sitting at her proper ride height! Front Poke at the moment: Rear Poke at the moment:
  9. A

FS: 12X1.5 Lug to stud conversion kit, with Brown anodized extended lug bolts

So I have this stuff up for sale, The Lug to Stud conversion kit was purchased from Adapt it USA for 45$ never used, for 40$ (I will be giving 20 plain chrome lug nuts with this conversion kit for no extra charge.) The 20 set of Brown anodized extended lug bolts selling for 20$ Pics of the...
  10. A

FS: Eclipse SW6210 12" Sub & Custom Box Package

For sale Sub / Box combo (no amp) -SW6210 12inch Subwoofer (4ohm+4ohm) Heavy-duty 12inch low frequency premium speaker component driver with aluminum cone designed to augment genuine full-bandwidth systems. -Custom built Ported box designed for this subwoofer 200$ for the package ( Or trade...
  11. A

Who is it??

Delete.
  12. A

Wtb: 205/40/16 tires

As the title says, Looking for a set of 205/40/16 tires, show me what you have.
  13. A

FS: B5.5 Passat OEM front grill

I have an OEM front grill that I found in my garage from my old B5.5 Passat. Its painted black, with the OEM chrome emblem. Not my old car, but this is what the grill looks like: Ill put it up at 20$ obo,
  14. A

FS: The Cobus Method Drum lesson and training DVD box set.

DVD BOX SET FROM THE YOUTUBE Sensation Cobus Potgieter. His youtube channel The Cobus Method A step-by-step video training system that teaches how to play the drums entirely by ear. Beginner to advanced concepts are simplified and complex theory is avoided - focusing instead on creativity...
  15. A

FS: R/C Helicopter LS-209

I am selling a LS-209 R/C Helicopter with 3.5 channels (Built in gyro) Silver/Black 2 Different light settings Alloy Structure Great product, very easy to fly, Reason for selling, Moved into a condo and have no room to play it with anymore. Condition: used 4 times, still like brand new...
Back