Recent content by BBQMAN

1. BBQMAN

Ford Maverick

any I came here to see who had just bought one of these beauties.. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/dd/e9/85dde9bc3187630fe530101129641202.jpg
  2. BBQMAN

impressive TV show's car line up

Alright, so I apologize in advance if this is a repost, but looked new to me although everything in the video, I have seen before. I also am non apologetic for those of you too young to have seen this live in the day! IMO- this is among one of the best compilations of cars and car scenes that...
  3. BBQMAN

Official track and race schedule thread 2020

I thought it would never come.... In no particular order- I am glad to see racing start up again. IMSA revised
  4. BBQMAN

Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

I forgot about this gem I saw in Florida during the holidays- only in Florida....
  5. BBQMAN

Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

among the worse I have seen in a while, snap the pic on the fly...
  6. BBQMAN

Kijiji Finds

while we are on the theme of yellow, this is for those that can't decide... https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/muskoka/rare-trike/1475965607?undefined
  7. BBQMAN

Article: Car Enthusiasts Should Stop Criticizing Greta Thunberg

someone sent this to me last week, should i be concerned?? wonder if has to do with my RZ350?
  8. BBQMAN

2019 Edition - Your bikes/Vos motos

from the last ride- it's alive after 12 months restoration getting ready to roll!
  9. BBQMAN

Vintage bike ride

I am organizing my 3rd annual Vintage bike ride- most likely this Sunday as the weather looks promising. Short ride from the plateau- over the Mercier, through Chateauguay- on to Ormstown and back around a loop-( my friend planned the route) 200km max. all you need to join is a vintage bike-...
  10. BBQMAN

Memory lane

Pole position ASE 1992 amateur 600 superbike. #60 was me and my buddy Jim was in the #71 middle front row. sweet times - first year ASE was opening the road course. Alan Labrosse was the ASM promoter at the time!
  11. BBQMAN

A nice day to ride to work. NEW picture- better light-
  12. BBQMAN

This thread needs more pics- less discussion... Sunday-
  13. BBQMAN

Qui a sorti son jouet à date??

Sunday was nice enough and I took a bike out for a ride- earliest I have done since the 90s...
  14. BBQMAN

This one just arrived. and now a few things to address before it hits the streets.
  15. BBQMAN

Now ready to ride- all the mechanical bits fixed just enough patina and a fresh engine rebuild.
Back