Recent content by BLKGTSTANG

1. BLKGTSTANG

article on my 2011 GT500, ex Ford Motor Company press vehicle

Cool article on my car, a former Ford owned car used for magazine reviews. Enjoy! http://www.stangtv.com/features/car-features/david-soucias-gt500-the-story-of-a-former-press-car/
  2. BLKGTSTANG

FS-AEM water/methanol injection kit NEW

This is brand new! It has the one gallon reservoir and is the latest kit. Paid $400 sell for $350 b/o can meet at Napierville Dragway or in Plattsburgh,NY. Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
  3. BLKGTSTANG

NEW- moser 31 spline 4 lug axles, TA 8.8 aluminum diff cover!

I have brand new 4 lug 31 spline axles with Moroso studs I will take $250 b/o for them. Also have a new TA diff cover for 8.8 I will take $140 for that. I will get pics of the axles. Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
  4. BLKGTSTANG

Weld Draglites with slicks and skinniest 4 lug 79-93 Mustang

I sold my foxbody and want to sell these. Fronts are 15x3.5 and rears are 15x8 5.5 backspace. Front tires are Sigma and rears are M/T 28x9 ET Drag with tubes. $750 b/o and can meet at Napierville!
  5. BLKGTSTANG

Who is still around in here?? It's been awhile...

I have not been in here in a long time!!!*td* I will make a thread up on my latest Stang soon. I actually have had it 3yrs but it was a project and I had other cars at the time.
  6. BLKGTSTANG

Article: my friend picked up a 2010 GT500..few pics

I took these with my cell phone since it was snowing and wanted it stick it back in the garage. This a 2010 GT500 with 2300 miles on it. Black with grabber blue stripes. 1 of 46 this color combo. Car is already blacked out and lowered, Brembo cross drilled rotors, adjustable panhard bar, and a...
  7. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Paxton NOVI 2000 for 97-03 Ford F150/F250 5.4 *NEW in box!* CHEAP!!!

I have a NEW in the original box, never used, NOVI 2000 supercharger for a 5.4L 97-03 F150/F250. $4200 RETAIL price, $2695 and it is yours!!!!!!! I have pics of it all, I removed from the box to take pics, it's a NASTY kit! I'm selling my truck (sadly) and never got to install it! LINK to pics...
  8. BLKGTSTANG

Vortech V-2 SQ-Trim supercharger kit w/extras, 1994/1995 Mustang!

I am selling a complete (less FMU) V-2 SQ-Trim Vortech kit for a 1994-1995 Mustang. It also has a Bosch bypass and a custom made and nice powerpipe. Also included is the column pod and Autometer boost gauge with line and all. My friend had this on his 94 GT but went NA instead. It worked...
  9. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Chrome Pony wheels 16" x 7" 4 lug OEM FORD!! NOT made in china!

These are the REAL DEAL OEM Ford wheels no longer made. They have under 4000 miles on them and look like new. They have some brake dust on the inside but not bad. No chips, curv rash, or anything!!!!! Asking $800 b/o these are HARD to find!!!!!! I have pics of 2 and will get more pics of the...
  10. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Innovate LMA-3 AuxBox *new in box*

This is new in the box, I was going to use it on my Mustang with my LM-1 but new house purchase forces me to sell a few things. $220! fiveliterdave @ gmail.com
  11. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Alot of 5.0/4.6 Mustang parts!!

I have too much to list so I'll make one post... Crane Cams HI-6TR ignition $100 US FRPP 24lb injectors, FULLY rebuilt, like new. I am no longer going NA.. $100! HAYS Street/Strip clutch, 500+hp capacity, $240 NEW IN BOX Wolfe Racecraft Chrome Moly adjustable control arms...
  12. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Hurst Billet/Plus shifter Mustang T-5/T-45 1985-2001 *NEW*

I have a NEW in the box Hurst Billet Plus shifter for a T-5 or T-45 Mustang. $180+ anywhere online. fiveliterdave @ gmail.com $160 US!!
  13. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Powerdyne Sucpercharger for 86-93 Mustang $1100 b/o!

I have a complete Powerdyne supercharger kit for a 86-93 Mustang. It has a 6lb pulley on it now and also has the upgraded aluminum discharge with Bosch bypass. It has the 12:1 FMU as well. Looking to get $1100 or best REASONABLE offer! fiveliterdave @ gmail.com PLEASE email me, take spaces out...
  14. BLKGTSTANG

FS: 4L60-E auto trans from 98 Camaro!

CHEAP!!!! NEED IT GONE!!!! Worked PERFECT!!!! Swapped to 6spd!!! $350!!!!!! fiveliterdave@gmail.com
  15. BLKGTSTANG

FS: Borla rear section stainless NEW IN BOX for 1st gen!!!!

This is a new, and HARD to find Borla rear section for a 1st gen DSM. All stainless and 2 1/4 inch I believe. Not for the super moded cars but a nice setup!!!! $150 takes it!!! fiveliterdave@gmail.com
Back