Recent content by browntown

1. B

alignment for modified/lowered cars

Hey guys, Been a while since ive used this site so I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I am looking to see if anyone can recommend a quality shop who does alignments on lowered cars. Looking preferably for something close to the west island but willing to travel if the place is...
  2. B

exhaust system ticket

Hi everyone, Im on a bit of a deadline here as i have a court date tomorrow for an illegal exhaust ticket that i got. last year I got a ticket for supposedly having an illegal exhaust from an undercover cop downtown montreal. heres what happened. The officer came to talk to me about my car...
  3. B

WTB: honda crv 1999 exhaust line

i need a full exhaust for a honda crv 1999. manifold is optional, so either the full exhaust or from the downpipe back. looking for used in good condition or new for cheap.
  4. B

Lexus IS300 seat wire harness

Hey everyone, i have a 2003 IS300 sport design, this edition came with sportcloth oem seats (non electric) and i recently bought a set of leather/suede seats from a 2001. they are not heated they are just electric. my problem is that the wire harness in my car is different than the one that was...
  5. B

Lexus IS300 Leather+suede interior

i have a full leather interior for Lexus IS300. this includes: -front seats -back seat -center console with leather armrest these are the seats with combined leather and suede that come OEM from lexus. they are a dark grey color regular wear on the seats since they are 10 years old. overall...
  6. B

Where to chip jap cars

i wana know if there are any good places in montreall to get my is300 chipped
  7. B

18" 5x114.3 Enkei rims and yokohama tires

I have a full set of black ENKEI rims with YOKOHAMA S DRIVE tires, size is 225/40r18 and i believe the rims are 18x8" wide. Tires are brand new i used them for a month and took them off the car, rims have minor scratches. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 For contacting, please call me at 514-805-8058 or...
  8. B

Wtb: 01-05 acura el fender

im looking to buy a DRIVERS SIDE FRONT fender in BLACK for a 2001-2005 acura 1.7EL
  9. B

BBS center caps stolen

hey everyone so this past sunday i left my car in the pointe claire fairview parking lot. and some piece of shit low life decided to steal the center caps off my BBS RC. the part with the bbs logo is black and gold. and the 2 outer metal pieces are powder coated black. its not common to see...
  10. B

BBS center caps stolen

hey everyone so this past sunday i left my car in the pointe claire fairview parking lot. and some piece of shit low life decided to steal the center caps off my BBS RC. the part with the bbs logo is black and gold. and the 2 outer metal pieces are powder coated black. its not common to see...
  11. B

BBS center caps stolen

12. B

205/50zr17 tires FOR SALE

size: 205/50zr17 type: wanli s1088 price: 350$ tires are about a month old, ideal for mazda 5 and most other mazdas
  13. B

205/50zr17 wanli s1088 4 tires

ive got a brand new set of wanli s1088 tires for sale. ive driven them for about 800km now and the only reason im selling them is because they are rubbing on my car and i need smaller tires. ill even trade for some 195/45 17" if anyone is interested price is 350$
  14. B

Colisee parking lot

hey everybody, so im starting this thread in hopes that we can get MR to start a meet in the west island, in the parking lot of the colisee theater. all in favor please show your support and give ideas for what kind of meet it could be. and hopefully with enough people supporting we can get some...
  15. B

4X100 ACURA EL RIMS with tires

I am selling my set of 4 rims from an ACURA 1.7 EL, the rims are from the 2005 model car. they are in really good condition, 1 or 2 of them have very minor curb rash and ill upload more pics showing it. the rims come with tires already mounted, the tires are good for this summer and and part of...
Back