Recent content by Cavalier Nation

1. Cavalier Nation

recherche pieces cavalier

salut je me cherche des pieces pour mon cavalier. j'aurais besoin d'un bumper avant, un aile avant cote passager pour un 2000- 2003. merci
  2. Cavalier Nation

urgent please help

ok so i got a alpine md1005 hooked up to 2 M/A audio 350 rms subs. now last summer they were fine i didint touch anything and all of a sudden then started to fade in and out. now i turned down the power on the amp and the same thing is happening. if i crank the volume up too high they will cut...
  3. Cavalier Nation

1994 pontiac grand am

for sale forest green it has around 180 000km's on it. it need a new battery and a rack and pinion and the gas tank is peirced so u can only put around 3/4 of a tank of gas.. comes with winter and summer tires, electric windows and a remote lock for the doors and remote starter. 500$
  4. Cavalier Nation

Heroin christmas

Made me laugh for the holidays ! http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZduNqmFt78
  5. Cavalier Nation

randonner en motoneige ?

jaimerais juste savoir si il y a du monde qui aimerais faire une randonner en motoneige cette hiver ? il doit y avoir au moins une personne qui sais ou il vont parce que jai jamais faite de la trail dans ma vie en motoneige. Qui serait interreser cette hiver et ya tu quelqu'un qui a des idees ou...
  6. Cavalier Nation

First Atv Winter ride

I went up with olds_1988 this weekend to his farm in Brome and we took up our atv's for the first time in the snow. It was like drift mania with atv's. Here are a few pics we took and the videos should be up soon enough. aawww how cute Sorry man i had to LOL
  7. Cavalier Nation

New sled !!!

Hey i just bought a new sled for the winter thought u guys might wanna take a look at it. I use to drive this Now i drive this (next to my other baby). Bad pic but ill post more in the daytime soon i was just too excited when i got home i had to take it out. P.s. When are we...
  8. Cavalier Nation

94 grand am overheating problem (help)

hey i bought a 94 grand am from my neighbour as a beater and it started to overheat so i changed the thermostat. It seemed to go well for like a week maybe and on my way home from work this morning it started doing the same thing again. The symptoms are the heating is cold, the car over heats to...
  9. Cavalier Nation

driving with a blown shock ?

what will eventually happen to the car if u drive with a blown shock....and how much time will it take ?
  10. Cavalier Nation

jumped my cavalier last night (road warning)

So just passed the metropolitain and the highway is block so i get off the on the service road and follow the detour sign's. A little later on when the sign's say to get back on the higway im getting on the on ramp just before st michelle exit and BOOM my cavalier goes airbourne. Its because...
  11. Cavalier Nation

anyone go see VELVET REVOLVER ?

thoughts ?
  12. Cavalier Nation

transformers game

anyone play it yet ? how was it ?
  13. Cavalier Nation

riding this sunday in blainville

me and iroc-z are gonna go riding this sunday in blainville maybe with some other people so come and join us !....dont know what time yet thought.
  14. Cavalier Nation

mags clear coat chipping

my clear coat on my mags are chipping anyone know where i can get that fixed ? or get them re cleared ? and how much ?
  15. Cavalier Nation

tranny problem help please

hey i have been having this problem once an a while lately with my cavy. everytime i go to put the car in gear i have the jam the shifter into the gear hard to get it to go in. and when im at a stop sign its really hard to get her into first. i beleive its the syncro's. i heard that i have to...
Back