Recent content by Dark Blitz

1. D

Hit and run?

I was driving yesterday downtown and I got a hit and run while in motion. Funny story where the girl bumped my ass (she was riding my ass for a while and I just let go of the throttle) and after bumping it I started braking and she bumped it again. Ran away by burning lights and cutting off...
  2. D

Dealer auction?

I've seen the service on kijiji but pretty sure some people on here do it. If anyone does it, PM me please. :bigup:
  3. D

2007-2009 Hyundai Elantra?

I'm in the market for a fuel efficient car with some options. I'm getting tired of driving shitboxes. The 2007-2009 Elantra GL and GLS caught my eye. They seem cheap, have power windows, locks and heated seat (and some even have sunroof? :D). They're going for about 7-8K with 80-100K km. Now...
  4. D

Need to a body shop/weld?

My shitbox's floor decided it'd break and I need someone to weld it back. It basically cracked at the spot where one of the seat anchor holds it down. Now, depending on whether it's fixable or not... where the heck can I go? West island or montreal area ASAP, thanks.
  5. D

Autozone equivalent?

I'm just wondering, do we have an equivalent in Canada for car parts and accessories like Autozone in the states? I'm currently looking for a 5/16'' ID low pressure fuel line and didn't see it at Canadian Tire.
  6. D

Cortech DSX Jeans BLACK - 100$

Ordered them at the end of the season and well... they don't fit me this one. Never got to wear them out, just tried them on (or tried anyway). Nice jeans, a bit heavy but the quality seems there and it's leather padded inside on the knees/butt. Very much like brand new...
  7. D

teg seat - 10$ or come pick it up!

Got it a couple years ago to swap it in a car but never did. Been in my garage since. Good shape. 10$ and I'll drop it off somewhere downtown or come get it in the west island. Looks like this: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/img7223jpg.jpg/ Not actual image, just one I grabbed online...
  8. D

Where to give out old toys?

I've seen some spots where you can drop off old clothes but not old toys. I'm cleaning out my garage and found a couple boxes of toys (mostly with no missing limbs/pieces) and I'd prefer to give them to kids in need rather than the trash so... where can I do that? I'm not sure if churches...
  9. D

To Rottweiler Owners

Who's your home insurance with? It seems not too many people want to insure for a rottweiler. Not a pure bred, most likely a mix.
  10. D

Need windshield knowledge

My windshield is pretty cracked and I'd like to get it replaced for safety's sake. I've never replaced one before and now that I've started calling, I hear a bunch of weird stuff.. the car is a '98 Civic sedan, I've gotten prices from 180$ all the way to 450$ from lebeau. There seems to be OEM...
  11. D

Which car would you bring back from Europe?

I may have stuff coming in a container and still room for a car in there and the idea popped in my head... it'd probably be to drive a round for a bit and sale or just a quick resale to offest the rest of my order. So MR, which car would you bring back for that purpose? (I'll mention it anyway...
  12. D

west island body shop?

Hey, '98 Civic LX here. The front passenger door is jammed inside and out. Lock seems to have decided to die. I took the panel out but haven't been able to take it out. It's been a while I keep pushing it back but I'd like to get it done now. Anyone know any place that won't charge me a leg and...
  13. D

No more unlimited carfax or carproof?

Maybe I've been living under a rock for a while but I wanted to run a VIN and get an unlimited month just in case but now neither of the two offer it? It's all either one report or 4. Since when are there no more unlimited? I found autocheck which offers unlimited. As good? I'm only using it to...
  14. D

Madrid Bones 38 Bamboo Longboard

I'm selling my nearly new Bones 38 bamboo longboard (two small scratches on the front) Comes with: Cadillac Cruisers 70mm/80A Gullwing Charger Trucks + I'm throwing in some brand new Gubmetal Double Barrel 2.0 Trucks with it! Asking 300$.
  15. D

Paint meters?

I fell on these the other day while browsing ebay. I'm not really familiar with paint meters in general. I've only seen the orange ones used at the SAAQ inspections and these are in the 4-500$ range. So as much as you get the quality you pay for, what are these worth...
Back