Recent content by Deysh

1. Deysh

2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan - Need engine

As the title states, im looking for a used engine for a 2007 infiniti g35 sedan RWD. Mine is running super rough with engine light flashing, running code p0021, p0300 and p0455. Mechanic says it would be the same price to rebuild vs getting a used engine. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Deysh

Accident on the 40 East

Anyone knows what happened between the audi s4 and jeep srt tonight at around 9:30pm? Happened at the entrance of decarie. From what i was able to see audi had its side airbags deployed. Both cars were white and seemed to be brand new.
  3. Deysh

I lent my car to a friend and he got into an accident...

So as the title states i lent my car to a friend last night. As he was waiting at a light to turn left, someone from behind didn't see him and hit him. The mistake was fully on the other driver. Now i want to know, my friend has his own insurance on his other car...but on whose insurance does...
  4. Deysh

Mustang GT 4.6?

Looking at an 06 mustang gt with a 4.6 v8 on it. an elder man from work wants to sell it to me if the price is right. just wanted to know, what are you guys' opinions on this model? car has 88,000km. thanks
  5. Deysh

Mike Tyson goes at it again lol

He was sort of right though, the guy could of worded it a bit differently
  6. Deysh

Clutch replacement acura rsx?

Anyone ever get their clutch replaced? Do you know how much it should cost? And anywhere you could recommend me to go in the montreal area? thanks
  7. Deysh

Anyone have experience with Hybrids?

I'm looking into a purchasing a 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid for a good price. Was just wondering, does anyone have experience with any of these cars? How long do their batteries last? Are they reliable? If you've ever had or driven one, what is your review on it? Any help would be appreciated. Car...
  8. Deysh

Where to get nice eye glasses?

So as the title states, i'm in looking to buy new glasses. Anything nice at a decent price around montreal. anyone know a good place? thanks
  9. Deysh

Issuing a transit to a person from Ontario

So my friend from Ontario wants to come buy a car during the weekend from a dealer here in Quebec. I was wondering, is the dealer allowed to issue a transit(temp. plate) to him even though he is not from Quebec?
  10. Deysh

2007 Nissan Maxima SE or 2006 Acura TL?

Looking into buying one of these. Maxima has leather and Bose audio TL comes with almost everything EXCEPT for navi Drove both and was impressed with the maxi's CVT transmission Power wise I think they are almost the same although the TL felt lighter However, which would you choose? Do any of...
  11. Deysh

Going to Europe need converter

I'm going to Europe next week and will need a converter/transformer(120v/220v) for some of my electronics. Anyone know where i can get one of these anywhere around montreal? Thanks.
  12. Deysh

Rules for X-Plate

I've been told that a dealer with an X-plate should be and only be used the vehicle during "business hours". Does this mean that if i'm driving a friend back home on late saturday night(with an X-Plate), I risk getting ticketed or getting my car towed by police?
  13. Deysh

Audi A6 Timing Chain Replacement?

Looking into buying a 2005 audi a6 4.2. 132,000km and asking 5,500$ However, seller declares that the timing chain needs to be replaced. Anyone know the cost of such repairs and if it's worth it? Thanks.
  14. Deysh

"Man boots his own car to prevent theft"

Not too Shabby.
  15. Deysh

Would you still buy a Pontiac?

- Planning on buying a 2007 Pontiac Torrent from an old man at a very low price - Want to re-sell for profit Question is, do you think people still buy used Pontiac's even after going out of business? Would you still buy a Pontiac if you were interested in one?
Back