Recent content by Dorm1

1. Dorm1

Ford Fusion 2013 Tail Light

Hi guys, I'm looking for Fusion 2013 titanium tail light, checked on eBay but they don't have one for titanium. Does anyone know where i can buy it here in montreal? Dealer is charging $361 for it. I need the left one drivers side.
  2. Dorm1

FS:Canon EOS Rebel XSi

For sale: Canon EOS Rebel XSi SLR Digital Camera Kit (Black) with 18-55mm IS Lens 2 Batteries (1 original + 1 aftermarket) With original documents, cables, charger, packaging. Excellent and mint condition, no wear and tear marks. About 1000 shots on the shutter. Asking $400 Reason for sale...
  3. Dorm1

How to Bi Amp front speakers? Help Needed.

Hey guys, I need help on bi amping my 2 front speakers for my 5.1 home theatre. I'm getting Polk RTi A9 2 front speakers on monday and would like to bi amp them with my Denon AVR789 receiver. A step by step help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gang.
  4. Dorm1

1999 Civic Sir DOHC Vtec

HONDA CIVIC SIR 1999, 165,800 km, a/c, FWD, sunroof, cruise, original mags 15'' with tires + 4 rims and NEW Dunlop Graspic DS-2 winter tires, spoiler, Clarion CD player with 1200w JBL sub and JBL amp. and much more... $8,900. P-Flow. NEW DynoMax Performance Turbo exhoust system with Catalytic...
  5. Dorm1

99 Sir Catalytic Converter

Hello fellas. Is this good for 99 civic Sir? Will the diameter of the catalytic fit on original pipe? High Quality T-304 Full Stainless Steel. Direct Bolt-On, NO Modification Required. Easy to Install. Increase Air Flow and Performance Has an O2 sensor bung. Thanks for any input.
  6. Dorm1

Need Gmail

Can someone hook me up with Gmail Invite please. Thanks.
  7. Dorm1

Water Restrictions?

Hi guys. I was just wondering if there is any Water Restrictions in Vaudreuil-Dorion, or you can wash your car anytime you want in your driveway? :dunno: Thanks for any reply. :bigup:
  8. Dorm1

Hello.

Hello gang. Just stopping by to say hi. Very nice forum and friendly peeps. :bigup:
Back