Recent content by drift.mechanic

1. D

BMW parts clearout, LOW PRICES

** ALL PRICES DROPPED 2018-12-30 ** Cleaning out the basement and found a bunch of BMW parts ready for a new home. All parts located in Saint-Lazare, Qc. Package pricing for multiple parts, no trades, cash only Pictures on demand by text (on my phone) Will answer pm's but text for quickest...
  2. D

Honda Race Parts Clear Out, LOW PRICES

** PRICES DROPPED 2018-12-30 ** INVENTORY UPDATED 1/6/2019 ** Parts for sale, all from a Civic EK coupe track car with less than 1,000kms of use, LIKE NEW. Priced to go quick. Pictures of parts on demand. Package pricing for multiple parts. All parts located in Saint-Lazare, Qc ANGLAIS ou...
  3. D

Performance Part Clear Out, LOW PRICES UPDATED

** PRICES DROPPED 2018-12-30 ** INVENTORY UPDATED 1/6/2019 ** Parts for sale, all from a Civic EK coupe track car with less than 1,000kms of use, LIKE NEW. Priced to go quick. Pictures of parts on demand. Package pricing for multiple parts. All parts located in Saint-Lazare, Qc ANGLAIS ou...
  4. D

FS: E46 M3 Getrag 420G 6MT Bellhousing and Other

As the title says, I have the following items for the E46 M3 Getrag 420G 6MT tranny: - Manual bellhousing, complete with entire shifter components, clutch throw out bearing tube and bearing fork: 500$ - E46 M3 input shaft, required when converting the E39 V8 6MT to E46 I6 6MT. Including a E46...
  5. D

FS: BNIB Mishimoto oil cooler sandwich plate and pressure gauge

BNIB Mishimoto oil cooler sandwich plate with thread adapters to cover all models, includes 2x -12 male fittings on plate and a oil pressure gauge (used) with all wiring. Was going to use this on my racecar but decided to go with a relocator instead. Selling cheap for fast sale, 100$ for the...
  6. D

Fs: iPhone 6 128G

I have a iPhone 6 128G with a cracked screen that I no longer need, replaced it with a 6S and need it gone. 250$ is fair, located in St-Lazare, text me 514-691-1389 or PM
  7. D

FS: 06-13 MDX Weathertech Full-Containment Floorliner kit

http://www.weathertech.ca/en/acura/2013/mdx/floorliner-digitalfit/ Exactly what's included in the picture Sold our MDX and no longer need these. Full containment floorliner set for driver, passenger and second row seats, 3 pieces in kit. Laser measured and very strong, fit extremely well...
  8. D

FS: 18x8 ET20 Wheels For Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, MDX

Picture for reference only The Honda truck line use a BMW bolt pattern, 5x120, but use a smaller hub bore (64.1mm vs 72.6mm) and radius seat instead of BMW 60 degree cone. I have a set of BMW 18x8 ET20 wheels with hub rings (72.6mm to 64.1mm) and nuts (M14x1.5 with 60 degree cone seat) for any...
  9. D

FS: Set of 18x8 ET20 BMW Style 123 wheels, No Tires

(Picture for reference to style) I have a set of 4x OEM BMW Style 123 wheels in 18x8 ET20, originally from a RWD E60 5-Series, but were on my E46. No longer need them so selling the pretty cheap, 200$ for the lot. COME WITH BMW CENTER CAPS Located in St-Lazare, Pickup only. Pics of actual...
  10. D

WTB: B18C1 GSR Intake Manifold

As the title says, I'm looking for a Skunk2, BLOX or other aftermarket intake manifold for my B18C1 GSR. New or used, doesn't matter. Preferably not ported. Doesn't need to include the TB. Let me know what you have, I want to buy it before the end of next week. Thanks...
  11. D

E46 Parts BLOWOUT!

Hey everyone, Well with Christmas around the corner, there are deals to be had. I went through my entire parts depot and found a bunch of parts that I no longer require. Everything is priced aggressively to sell, if you have any questions, don't hesitate. Essentially they're being posted at the...
  12. D

ASAP WTB: Pre-Facelift E46 Sedan Front Corner Light

This province is getting ghetto as fuuuuuuuu. Ran some errands and had the front right corner light (turn signal) stolen from my E46 pre-facelift sedan (99-00 sedan). Seriously??? To add to the ghetto-ness, in a pharmacy parking lot... I need the stock amber FRONT RIGHT CORNER LIGHT (turn...
  13. D

WTB E46 Non-M Automatic differential (3.46)

As the title says, I'm in need of a 3.46 automatic deiff for a non-M E46 coupe/sedan/touring. Preferably no noises or leaks, I don't need the axles either. Let me know what you have here or by PM. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Comme le titre dit, je...
  14. D

Windshield replacement. Who do you use?

My track car build is essentially finished with minor work left. One of the last items is a windshield. To install the cage and gusset the A pillars, we removed the windshield for better access with the welder. Following more series rules, the front windshield must remain glass multi layer...
  15. D

WTB: WINDOWS XP LAPTOP/Tablet

As the title says, I'm looking for a Windows XP laptop or Tablet. Needs to be in working order, don't care much for battery life, must include charger. If you have a Laptop, Netbook, Notebook, Tablet with XP you're wanting to sell, let me know Cheers
Back