Recent content by eNiGmAtiK

1. eNiGmAtiK

1999 M3, 98k miles, No winters, 5 speed, Clean

Specs -US car (from texas), rust free, no winters -98000 miles (approx) -Just spent 2200$ in maintenance, its runs smooth and great -UCC motorwreke shortshift kit w/ DSSR ( 500$ upgrade ) -Tires are in good condition with 70/75 % thread left -Washed and Waxed often -Comes loaded with every...
  2. eNiGmAtiK

what is?!? the current law/restriction on importing RHD

I'd like to get a old mini cooper imported from england... Is it possible?
  3. eNiGmAtiK

1999 bmw m3 -13,999$

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1999-BMW-M3-coupe-W0QQAdIdZ302176852 Here is for sale my 1999 e36 M3 coupe Specs -US car (from texas), rust free, no winters -97400 miles -Just spent 2200$ in maintenance, its runs smooth and great -UCC motorwreke shortshift kit w/ DSSR (...
  4. eNiGmAtiK

Where to? Get good Tequila/mescal in the province, or else

title says it all. Best tequila at SAQ is PATRON, but tasted it all, along with Don Julio, and many others... would like to get into the collecting/tasting of most high end, aged agave and limited production. Anyone?
  5. eNiGmAtiK

World's oldest marijuana stash totally busted

http://current.com/news/92956202_worlds-oldest-marijuana-stash-totally-busted.htm
  6. eNiGmAtiK

mazdaspeed3 good deal?

At 0% finance on 72months + 2 y maintenance for free 506$month tax in?
  7. eNiGmAtiK

I think I love my bf(a girl that is )

ok guys need a quick opinion. I know this girl from h\s. been friend with her ever since. I think I like her more than just a friend. Any of you guys fell in love with you best girl friend??/
  8. eNiGmAtiK

first eeepc post

hey guys, just posting to see my new toy in work! it works wonders anyone else has one?
  9. eNiGmAtiK

LF: f1 ticket

Hey, I need 2 places side to side for saturday/sunday Pm me if you can hook me up
  10. eNiGmAtiK

1990 325is FS

Allo tout le monde. Voici la e30 de mon voisin, qui était la mienne avant. Il m'a autorisé a publier une annonce pour la vendre. 90 325is 5speed Leather interior ( recaro) Full equip w/ sunroof 250k Bon, son père lui a payé tout plein de reparation et de mods New rear suspension New...
  11. eNiGmAtiK

2008 Projects, what to do with 15000$

Hey guys, I have a couple project here in my mind. I am a young guy, 20 y/o, that just wants to enjoy life a little bit in his 20', see the world, travel, have some good time. Project 1) This is something my parents generation would die for. Time off, a Westfalia camper, gps, and lots of...
  12. eNiGmAtiK

Poll: Mini cooper S vs Rx-8

Both are cars that handle really well. Both cars are fun to drive It is a different class of vehicle , I know. Fwd vs Rwd Both have great after market available One must remember both car are new. 08 rx-8 vs 08 mini cooper s
  13. eNiGmAtiK

A guy's choice

Hey guys I like hot girls. I am sure most of you do to. It is hard not to look when I see a short skirt or tight shirt. I am sure most of you are in the same boat as me on this again. The problem is that Have yet to find a hot SINGLE girl that is interesting to be with. Maybe with...
  14. eNiGmAtiK

!?! Nikkon D40 !?!

Hey, I am in the market for an entry level DSLR Camera, and I've seen the D40 at 699$+ tx at futureshop. Since I never owned a camera in my life, I think it is important to buy a good one that will last a long time. I was reading how small and light it is, and also easy to use. For the...
  15. eNiGmAtiK

Evo mag: ten greatest icons

Here is the link http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/cargrouptests/204801/ten_greatest_icons.html
Back