Recent content by G.TheDuke

1. G.TheDuke

C5 Allroad Suspension question

I've looked around and can't seem to find any answers, so here's my question: I've got a 2003 Allroad with an Arnott coilover conversion. From my understanding, the lower control arms for the Allroad are designed as such to allow a large amount of travel because of the adjustable air suspension...
  2. G.TheDuke

MK4 1.8t timing belt question DIY

On a scale of 1 to fucking annoying, how difficult/pain in the ass is a timing belt and water pump job on a 1.8t? I have moderate skills with tools but have never attempted a job like this so I'd like an idea of what I'm getting into before I'm swimming in coolant and I want to kill myself. Any...
  3. G.TheDuke

MK4 Cloth Seats Only 50$!

For sale are black MK4 seats coming out of a Golf. Fronts are heated but passenger side doesn't work (cheap fix if you're inclined). All seats are in great shape otherwise, no rips, stains, burns or other anomalies to speak of. 50$? By PM or text 514.743.4934
  4. G.TheDuke

MK3 bump stops on MK4

Anyone know if in the rears they fit? I'm replacing my rear struts and the old bump stops are basically gone so I have no way of comparing. Help!
  5. G.TheDuke

Local Source for Coilovers for MK4

Need some cheap (500$ish) coilovers that are local; I don't want to deal with customs and all that shit with shipping from the states. Help?
  6. G.TheDuke

How much brake fluid do I need?

So I'm installing new calipers on my mk4 golf and want to do a flush. I've looked into it and have gotten mixed answers...what's the verdict? I've been told as little as 1 liter and as much as 3. Please help! G
  7. G.TheDuke

Please delete.

double post. Please delete.
  8. G.TheDuke

LF: Summer Wheels and Tires, Full Brakes, Turboback Exhaust

Car in question is a 2000 Golf 1.8t 4 door. Wheels need to be straight and have rubber. Brakes: I need everything, front and rear (calipers, rotors, pads). Will probably buy new but am curious to see what's available here. Exhaust needs to be not loud. I want an upgrade but I don't wanna...
  9. G.TheDuke

MK4 Brake Options

So my front caliper on the passenger side is cooked so I'm due to change it (also the disc is warped so that'll get swapped too). I'm wondering, since I've got to change most big components, what are my options in terms of upgrading? Car In question is a 2000 Golf GLS.
  10. G.TheDuke

98 Passat Full Load (no leather)

http://montreal.fr.craigslist.ca/cto/3254714692.html Lowballers are welcome. It's gotta go as I have a new car on the way and don't have space for both!
  11. G.TheDuke

98 Passat Full Load (no leather)

http://montreal.fr.craigslist.ca/cto/3254714692.html Lowballers welcome. Needs to go as I have a new car on the way.
  12. G.TheDuke

2000 Golf GLS...

Looking at picking one up. Has 177k on it. What should I look for in terms of problems?
  13. G.TheDuke

1998 VW Passat 1.8t 1750$

Solid car, ready to go. Motivated seller; I need to free up cash to buy my next car. You can reach me by PM here, email (g.theduke@gmail.com) or phone 514.743.4934 1750$ OBO 1998 Passat 1.8t 278 000 kms Motor rebuilt by previous owner due to timing belt breaking. Has new head, all belts...
  14. G.TheDuke

1998 VW Passat 1.8t 1750$

Solid car, ready to go. Motivated seller; I need to free up cash to buy my next car. You can reach me by PM here, email (g.theduke@gmail.com) or phone 514.743.4934 1998 Passat 1.8t 278 000 kms Motor rebuilt by previous owner due to timing belt breaking. Has new head, all belts, gaskets and...
  15. G.TheDuke

LF: Some parts (B5 Passat Inside!)

Like the title says, I'm looking for some shiz for my 98 Passat. -Headlights -Power steering pump -Rear driver's side caliper -DV (TT version welcome) -Stock air box -Front discs and pads (will probably buy new but if you've got some in good shape...) -Sunroof switch -Driver's side drive shaft...
Back