Recent content by HQL

1. HQL

Working at a car dealer?

Any experiences guys? wondering how is the job for a salesman
  2. HQL

Turbo Tax/ Ufile...what do you guys think?

This year I wanna do it myself, was just wondering is it complicate? and after you're done filling your taxes...do you need anything else? i.e. getting those papers checked by an accountant?
  3. HQL

engine oil question

i have a noob question, just wondering what happen if i put some 10w30 in my engine instead of 5w30?
  4. HQL

my car is shaking while under heavy braking?!?!?!?

Hi, I have a little civic 97 as a dailydrive, i was wondering do any of you know why while I am under heavy braking i.e braking down from 110km/h the front of the car is shaking as hell!?!?!?!?
  5. HQL

Need advice, want to buy a RSX.

I am looking for a clean RSX maybe 2002-2003...but while searching I found some of them around $4000-$5500 (on hebdo.net) and I was wondering how come they are so cheap? they doesn't look like they are VGA...
  6. HQL

STi (pic inside)

I have no idea if it's a repost but screw that!
  7. HQL

Pont Jacque Cartier (fermeture pour les feux d'artifices)

Je voulais savoir, normalement pour les feux loto quebec, ca fini à 10h30, mais vers quelle heure le pont il va reouvrir?
  8. HQL

Lamborghini Gallardo UGR TT (1500 hp) (vid inside)

Dunno if it's a repost but anyways,
  9. HQL

Spécimen chèque!?!?!?

J'ai une question, est-ce que pour un spécimen chèque je peux aller le chercher dans n'importe quel succursale de ma banque! ou je dois aller à la succursale où j'ai ouvert mon compte?
  10. HQL

Feu sauvage?!?!?

Question de meme, si j'embrasse une personne avec un feu sauvage (pas quand elle a la gale, c'est comme juste un petit trou sur la lèvre) est-ce que c'est 100% sur que jvais avoir ca aussi!?!?!
  11. HQL

Feedbacks of Fast Five!

If the movie was something like '' Shoot and Run '' good movie, but Fast Five...EEEEWWWWWWWW!
  12. HQL

Rage pics!!!!!!!!!!

just like on the misc!
  13. HQL

Limitless?????

Anyone saw the movie? feedbacks?
  14. HQL

'' Fukushima 50 '' Heroes! Japan's last line of defense

Yes I know there's already a thread about Japan, but I think it the least we can do, '' Fukushima 50'' deserve their own thread. They are Japan's last tine of defense. They deserve a tribute. Good luck...
  15. HQL

good chair

hey, i spend a lot of time in the front of my computer, i was wondering do you guys have any comfortable chair to recommend? around $100-$250???
Back