Recent content by jasonek

1. jasonek

audi 1.8T place for head gasket

I have a 1.8T audi a4 2004 need to do the head gasket need a location that will do a good job and that is well recomended... please helpme out... i can provide the parts... i ned someone with experience in this... garage or at home... Please provide me with places and numbers asap i need this...
  2. jasonek

Was there a cruise going to Ottawa today?????

I was heading over to Ottawa 1:30 on the 417 exit 110 and ended up passing a whole lot of vw one was the kick ass cabby owned by ..... I forget and a way too low Jolf that was sick on those orange shoes :D Anyhow glad to see that the season is back for cruises !
  3. jasonek

timing belt sticker! BESOIN AIDE!

trouver sa sur timing belt ques sa dit? [/IMG]
  4. jasonek

Blown engine looking for places with rebuilt

ok got my hands on a dirt cheap in good condition 99 legacy gt with blown engine. I'm looking at some of the import shops that have engine to swap with mine.... which ones are legit and which ones are to be avoided. If there is a guy on this forum that can lead me in the right way or knows...
  5. jasonek

mk4 parts

CONTACT BY PM Found this in my basement cleaning up for the holidays offers are welcome Suspension: $500 (surface rust only been stored in hot dry environment after been taken off and washed with pressure thus why paint is missing too) • 35mm all round lowering springs (FK; Neuspeed sister...
  6. jasonek

Audi a4 04 no boost need help

ok so i did a little research and i'm wondering if it's the n75 or the dv or the wastegate Yesterday i started the car up runs no problem got boost all of a sudden i'm at the light and take off and no boost zero running just engine i'm like shit now i'm wondering what it might be but continue...
  7. jasonek

audi b6 heater core replacement through pedals

im looking for someone with experience in doing this on the side one evening to change my heater core its a b6 audi a4 1.8T i was told you dont have to take the dash off just the gas and brake pedals and go through there to do it. Is there anyone here that would like to do it ? asap and if so pm...
  8. jasonek

Get a already made test pipe or get it locally made?

The title says it all i can go for online sites that already have test pipes like motorsport034 or do i get one made for my car locally and if so how much you think it would cost and what would be some recommendations i got a 04 audi a4 b6 quattro 1.8T unitronics stage1 Thanx
  9. jasonek

Which test pipe should i go with?

so i have a audi 1.8T b6 2004 quattro and i've been told a cat delete would bring out a little more out of my engine coupled with unitronics stage1 91oct. The next question with a test pipe and with the chip i got will i have a cel for the second o2 sensor? The next question which pipe should...
  10. jasonek

93 Passat auto tranny in safe mode?

We have a 93 passat as our spare car and my father had a great idea to go about changing all the fluids. No problem until he got to the transmission He had the birght idea to drain the fluid in the AUTO tranny take the pan off and check if eveything is good.... but he started the car to get the...
  11. jasonek

Cleaning mags

what is the best product out there to clean your rims? I was curious because i heard there is wheel acid that takes all grim and brake dust off and u just hose it off without rubbing ... just don't know where to pick it up. I tried some products out there that say just spray wait and rinse...
  12. jasonek

WTB: audi a4 b6 quattro lowering springs

i'm looking for used or new springs for my audi a4 b6 quattro 1.8T if you hae some let me know or know someone that might have some please! lol i'm tired of seeing my car so high.... lol or any site that sell them less then 300 (not including shipping) Let me know thank you :bigup:
  13. jasonek

*PICS ADDED*Pictures of lowering springs on audi a4 b6

Here are the before and after i got 1.5" neuspeed sport springs on all 4's on stock shocks Before: After::bigup:
  14. jasonek

FS: MkIV shock and spring set up

Alright like the tittle says it's my old Jetta suspension Click
  15. jasonek

LF: s4 18" avus for audi a4

the title says it all looking for 18" audi s4 avus mags NOT 17" with or without tires you guys here seem to find it better then i do i looked around and can't find it so if you guys can help me out it would be greatly appreciated could also have minor curb rash for a cheaper price since i can...
Back