Recent content by Jman88

1. Jman88

2014 Passat TDI Sports pkg Employee Price!!!

Année:2014 Marque:Volkswagen Modèle:Passat TDI Couleur:Black Kilometres:33,000 Auto/Manuel: Automatic DSG Condition: Great condition, like new Raison de la vente: Purchase new SUV Paiement: $416 Prix: $2000 cash and I will cover transfer fees Lien vers...
  2. Jman88

2014 Passat TDI Sports pkg Employee Price!!!

Année:2014 Marque:Volkswagen Modèle:Passat TDI Couleur:Black Kilometres:33,000 Auto/Manuel: Automatic DSG Condition: Great condition, like new Raison de la vente: Purchase new SUV Paiement: $416 Prix: $2000 cash and I will cover transfer fees Lien vers kijiji/hebdo/leasebusters...
  3. Jman88

2015 GTI Lease takeover Great deal!

Année:2015 Marque:Volkswagen Modèle: GTI Couleur:Noire/Black Kilometres:11,000kms Auto/Manuel:Auto DSG Condition:Neuf/New Raison de la vente:Pas besoin de la voiture. Achete un condo/ No need for car. Purchase new condo and cannot afford a seconds car. Paiement:$464 tax inclus Prix:$1000 nego +...
  4. Jman88

2015 GTI Lease take over Amazing deal (Employee Price)

Hi, Please see the attacked link for details. I'm helping my friend break his lease. He has employee pricing on a mint 2015 GTI with DSG transmission. Paying only $464.00 tax in + asking $1000 nego as a cash incentive. Please text me on my cell if interested. James 514-967-2971...
  5. Jman88

Michelin Alpine Primacy 205-55-16 on rim 5x112 $600 nego

Selling a set of Michelin Alpin Primacy 205-55-16 on 5 x 112 steelies bought at volkswagen des sources. Excellent performance winter tire. Used them for 1 season and loved them! Super quiet and grips very well. Spent a lot of money buying them last year but I no longer need them because I am...
  6. Jman88

Michelin Alpine Primacy 205-55-16 on rim 5x112 $600 nego

Selling a set of Michelin Alpin Primacy 205-55-16 on 5 x 112 steelies bought at volkswagen des sources. Excellent performance winter tire. Used them for 1 season and loved them! Super quiet and grips very well. Spent a lot of money buying them last year but I no longer need them because I am...
  7. Jman88

who plans montreal's highway construction?

Im coming home from downtown at about 11pm last night and the 20 was closed down for construction. So i get in the lane to go by decarie but guess what, its closed down too! Instead of taking 20 mins to get home to the west island, it takes me about an hour and a half! Why close down TWO...
  8. Jman88

Need your opinions!

Hey guys I wanna get ur opinion on these wheels i picked up for a great price. They are 17'' TT wheels and the mags and tires are in great shape. It was a quick solution to getting summer tires lol. It really needs a drop and that will be coming soon! I'd rather spend my money on a better...
  9. Jman88

95 Maxima V6 Great winter car!

I am selling my 95 Nissan Maxima because I bought a new car and no longer need this one. It is a great car that drives really well, mechanics are A1 and is ready for winter. It comes with 4 winter tires in perfect shape thats are currently on the car and 4 summer tires with about 2 seasons left...
  10. Jman88

2003 Nissan Sentra XE Clean!

2003 Nissan Sentra XE, 5 speed manual, 101 000km, original owner, a/c, always rust proofed at Nissan Spinelli, motor and body in excellent condition with no rust, brand new Yokohama H4s summer tires, 4 Yokohama winter tires on separate rims, new battery as of 2008. $5875 The car is is...
  11. Jman88

Looking for BBS RC (GLI) wheels!!!

Looking for BBS RC (GLI) wheels with or without tires ASAP! Let me know, thanks!
  12. Jman88

Looking for wheels for mk4 gti

Hey im looking for Aristos, or Monte Carlo wheels for my mk4 gti. If you guys have other 17'' oem wheels that you think would look good on my car let me know. (On tires if possible) Thanks!
  13. Jman88

99 Civic SI B16A *NEW PRICE 7800*

Hey i'm selling my 99 Civic SI with an SIR swap from Japan. It has always been WINTER STORED and was still rust proofed every year to keep it mint! The car is super clean and has NO RUST and needs no work. It runs like new due to all the parts that I have changed over the years. I am selling it...
  14. Jman88

99 Civic SI B16A *NEW PRICE *7800*

Hey i'm selling my 99 Civic SI with an SIR swap from Japan. It has always been WINTER STORED and was still rust proofed every year to keep it mint! The car is super clean and has NO RUST and needs no work. It runs like new due to all the parts that I have changed over the years. I am selling it...
  15. Jman88

looking for 99-00 civic oem carpets

looking for 99-00 civic oem carpets black or dark gray and clean. i would buy carpets from an EG which i know fits.
Back