Recent content by L140_L147

1. L140_L147

Tesla 3/Y major price drop

Circuit électrique, i haven't used them yet but saw new install in Valcartier when I was looking into a trip. DC FC isn't always the answer. The setup costs are a lot higher, they don't always meet the needs of users (being parked somewhere for 3-4 hours but having to run out and move your car...
  2. L140_L147

Tesla 3/Y major price drop

That's not true. 6kw is what is on the majority but some new chargers being installed can output 11kw
  3. L140_L147

House Cleaning

Hi Everyone. Just going through the house and the following is no longer needed. Bookcase 24x9x35.5 10$ Konka dvd player 15$ Magnavox hdmi dvd player $20 Vtech cordless phone 15$ Lamborghini Murcielago wooden poster $10 16 3/4x 19 3/4 Lamborghini Gallardo Wooden poster $15 36x24...
  4. L140_L147

Twins Shin/Instep Guards Size Large

Hey guys, I'm selling a pair of twins shin guards. I have used them maybe 5 times max, They are in perfect condition and ready for sparring. http://www.titlemma.com/p_SGL2+REG+BK.aspx $50 Located in LaSalle Je Parle Francais Aussi
  5. L140_L147

Logitech Computer Speakers x530

Selling this surround sound speaker setup. No speaker problems and all speakers and sub work well. 50$ located in lasalle Reason for sale is i no longer have a use for them
  6. L140_L147

Louis Garneau Bike Trainer

Hi guys i'm selling this bike trainer that i've had for about a year and a half. i haven't used it much lately and i'm selling it for 75$ Je Parle Francais aussi
  7. L140_L147

Pneus Hiver 205/55/16

Bonjour je vends 4 triangle Snowlion sur jantes 16". Les pneus son a 9/32 $250 nego http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-205-55-R16-W0QQAdIdZ427113353
  8. L140_L147

Are you interested in trying a new sport?How about Gaelic Football or Hurling?

Hi everyone, So summer is approaching closer with every day that passes and now is your chance to join in with 2 exciting sports. I introduce to you Gaelic Football and Hurling. Here are the Championship games played in Ireland last year for both Gaelic football and Hurling (part 1 of 6)...
  9. L140_L147

has anyone ever dealt with the college des medicins du quebec?

hey guys so long story short my mom had seen a family doctor that gave her a wrong diagnosis for the pain she was in. The doctor said it was after shingles pain when in reality it was breast cancer that had spread to her spine, by the time we found out the cancer was too far spread and she...
  10. L140_L147

4 Triangle Snow lion on winter rims

Hey everyone i have for sale 4 triangle snow lion winter tires sized 205/55/16 on steel rims for a cobalt ss. they were for my moms car but unfortunately she passed away so i'm seeing if anyone has a use for them. not looking to sell them separate, price is 350$ but negotiable with cash in hand...
  11. L140_L147

Rocky Mountain Road Bike

hi i'm putting up my 2010 rocky mountain road bike 60cm frame, i really enjoy riding this bike but unfortunately no longer have the time with the other sports i play. i bought it last year for about 1000$ and put maybe 200-250kms on it last summer, this summer i have only taken it out 1-2 times...
  12. L140_L147

anyone looking to try out a new sport?

Hey guys and girls are any of you interested in trying out a new sport? Have you heard of hurling or gaelic football? They are both very old irish sports that anyone can play. I left the wiki pages and some youtube videos to show the rules and how its played, it would take a while to try and...
  13. L140_L147

LF: 2000 impreza brighton passenger mirror

hello i'm looking for an electric passenger mirror for a 2000 impreza l brighton. color is of no importance as long as it works. thank you bonjour je cherche un mirroir passager pour un impreza l brighton 2000 electric nimporte le couleur au moins que sa marche. merci.
  14. L140_L147

layoff and lack of notice of termination questions

hello everyone so long story short i was layed off today for lack of work in the business, i wasn't the only one there were 3-4 others in the company as well. i was just reading the commission de normes du travaille pages and needed some clearing up from your past experiences. basically this...
  15. L140_L147

1992 golf gti

so its time to test the waters. i've owned this car for just over a year now and enjoy it alot, late night drives up north with this are alot of fun. anyways things have changed since i've bought the car and i don't have as much free time as before. my plan was to make it 100% as new as possible...
Back