Recent content by Le Jour

1. Le Jour

Why are there no small awd cars anymore?

- Be us, frugal, hard working couple - GF wants to buy brand new car (keep forever) - 20 minute rural commute through fields - AWD would be nice - 4 doors a must - Japanese would be optimal - Still not sure if we can trust Subaru An AWD Fit, Yaris, Corolla, or Civic would be nice, but noOoOoOo...
  2. Le Jour

Post Your Mower/Power Equipment Thread

You know the rules. Time to crack open a cold one with the boys and discuss your machines. I know some of you have some interesting toys. I'll start. Getting ready to move into our house by the end of the month. Just got my grandfather's old mower up and running after sitting for a decade...
  3. Le Jour

Oh please god someone help me!!!!

The sms notification sound in this song... I know it. Just got a new phone and I want dat shit out of nostalgia. After 1.5 hours on the computer I cant find its origin. Plz halp.
  4. Le Jour

Micra owners in here!!

So it's been several years. How do you like the cars? Anyone have one set up for track/light mods like coilovers? Is it reliable? How is the gas? Do you get bitties? I will be needing a new econobox by summer. I'm hesitating between a tercel/civic since I have parts and they are fantastic...
  5. Le Jour

What Are You Driving This Winter?

Got my Tercedes, 94 4 speed. Got it in june at 150km, now its past 171. Been all over eastern Canada on work trips with it, runs... like a toyota. Got My stock Miata wheels for winter, perfect spacers, half decent cobbled together sound system. I love this thing, wish I had got one when I was...
  6. Le Jour

Vos setups

my gaming rig lul.
  7. Le Jour

light and easy to operate OS for old pc?

I've got a few late p4 gaming and workstation rigs and an old dual core laptop sitting around. I would like to put one in the garage for basic internet stuff, and mostly playing Gran Turismo lounge music playlists 24/7. Is there a good light duty OS for this type of application? Or am I better...
  8. Le Jour

Cheap vacation package/option for January

So my first ever vacation back in January was awesome, roadtripped to orlando and back, hit d.c, nyc, and daytona. Now the wife want to take another vacation in January when we both have slow time. She wanted to go down south all inclusive lame shit, I think its a good idea for when we are too...
  9. Le Jour

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

yo. long time no shitposting. heavy into the serious stacking cream adult life, I have no real cars... although I am currently looking for a '94 or older fullsize pickup for homeowner/moonlight welder use. does anybody want this soon to be scrap but plated shell? It has a mint running B20...
  10. Le Jour

Miata 1.6 unresponsive af

So I finally got myself a real mans car. 91 stock 1.6, coilovers, kirkey buckets. so much fun but my god, the 1.6 must be high or something. The throttle response can be measured in business days. I'm alright with slow low power cars, Ive had fun with my midori hatch, but its gotta be prime at...
  11. Le Jour

Article: Why do people complain about other cars so much?

I was born an E-thug, Ima die an e-thug I drive a scrap Honda, so my days consist solely of shit talking and bumming cigarettes/shit weed
  12. Le Jour

Help needed plz. D<->B swap both ways inside

Car 1 : 96 cx d16y7 stock obd2a Car 2 : 00 el b20orthia stock obd2b with conversion harness to obd2a p75 c01 chipped I want to do a complete swap between the two cars. Being a honda noob my guess is im gonna have to do a bit of rewirring in terms of the body harness connection. Can anyone give...
  13. Le Jour

Micra owners, sellers, lusters, in here plz

Gf wants to get a new micra, base model af. She does saint hubert to chambly every day, does barely any km and is really easy on a car. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Are they good cars?
  14. Le Jour

Any good local suppliers for spacers and lowering blocks?

I need 1.5" spacers in 6x139.7 with 12x1.25 thread (or a nice price on 24 lug nuts lol), and 4" angled drop block kit for 3" diff (universal minitruck). Thanks :run:
  15. Le Jour

Urgent! Looking for u-bolts for differential

Looking for a local shop (souh shore plz) where i can get differential u-bolts. I need extended bolts to install my 2" drop blocks. Or if anyone has one of those cheap universal drop block kits lying around (s10/yota/nissan) they are willing to exchange for some form of currency. Help a student...
Back