Recent content by Maitre Absolut

1. M

Best shop for suspension installation?

I have been out of the game for a while and I'm looking for a shop to install my KW HAS kit on my new S4. Also have an AWE exhaust that i was going to have done at Federal or another muffler shop but would rather have the same place do both to save time. I want a professionnal and thorough...
  2. M

Adidas Adizero Tour Golf Shoes 9.5 (new) - 115$

Bought these yesterday morning at the proshop (forgot my pair). Used for one game. 115$
  3. M

2009 A3 3.2 VR6 Quattro S-Line

Extremely rare combination of face-lifted A3 (2009-2014) with 3.2L VR6 250HP engine and Quattro all wheel drive (R32 drivetrain). Only 62 500kms, one owner. Purchased brand new in August 2009 (MSRP of $50 500 +tax) and meticulously dealer maintained since. Options: LED daytime running lights +...
  4. M

4x Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 225-40-18 almost new

Pilot Alpin PA3 Used only 15 000kms, plenty of tread left. Value of 1500$ 650$ firm
  5. M

Sold

4x H&R 162555716 8mm spacers (hub centric centering ring) 4x ECS extended bolts (40 mm) http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-A3-Quattro-V6_3.2L/Search/Spacer/ES5107/selling a full kit of will be coming off the car this week when i receive the new ones 100$
  6. M

FS : Audi A3 Symphony II+ (SOLD)

Selling the Symphony II+ from my 2009 A3. Its an OEM Blaupunkt double din radio in 100% mint condition. SOLD
  7. M

adjusting rear coilover height (KW)

so i jacked up my car last weekend to raise it for the winter. its sitting on kw v1's. started with the rear, had both sides sitting on jackstands. took off the wheels and started to turn the ajuster with the spanner wrench but everything turned with it. heres a pic i found on the net that...
  8. M

FS : Logitech G27 - NEW

sold
  9. M

Hawaii 5-O product placement

It has to be the most painfully obvious, in your face, unimaginative product placement i have ever seen. Tonights episode, Scott Caan is typing a message on his windows phone and the asian guy from lost out of nowhere says "Hey did you know you can program words that you use often so you can...
  10. M

PS3 Bluray multi region?

I want to buy the new Jeremy Clarkson - Italian Job bluray on amazon.uk Clarkson: The Italian Job - Triple Play DVD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy: Amazon.co.uk: Jeremy Clarkson: DVD@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lOzdDgarL.@@AMEPARAM@@51lOzdDgarL it says the dvd is region 2...
  11. M

My OEM+ 09 A3 3.2q

My old thread is now closed so i'ill start a new one My goal was to have a nice clean look as OEM as possible, so i originally orderd the car with the Titanium package for the RS4 style wheels Current mods : -KW V1 coilvers w/ 8mm spacers -EVOMS V-flow intake -Magnaflow Sport Catback -OEM...
  12. M

couple of pics with new mods to the A3

New mods to the 3.2 this summer -KW V1's -EVOMS V-flow intake -Magnaflow sport catback (In addition to the Votex sides and replacing the eibach pro kit) Crappy pics at home where she sleeps next summer Votex front lip and RNS-E nav.
  13. M

urgent : need someone with illustrator Ex Ponto Pro font

Only need a few words saved with create outline around it. its for a sticker pm me for details
  14. M

ceramic coating (exhaust tips)

looking to coat my tips matte black all i've found is mr performance in mascouche which is a little far anywhere else? pics of said tips
Back