Recent content by -manu-

1. -manu-

Trip to Japan next week

Anyone ever been to Japan? I have to get my mind off of things and decided to book a trip last minute. I'll be in Japan as of next Sunday for 15 days. What are things I must/should do while in Kamikaze land? :D
  2. -manu-

marijuana stocks

This is the list I've been watching for the past 6 months. They are all at an all time high so be careful. Not all Pot stocks. But all winners if you ask me.
  3. -manu-

Post a pic of your last purchase

4. -manu-

Lexus is 250 AWD 2009-2011 Yay or Nay??

So I'm looking for a second car just to go from home to work when I don't have the company vehicle. I already have a 4runner for the family and long trips. Anything else similar to suggest? Willing to spend between 10k and 15k on a car that won't cost me an arm and a leg to maintain. Thanks...
  5. -manu-

IPTV boxes which ones do you use or reccommend?

Hey boys, I'm looking to drop Bell as a TV provider and using my internet connection only to watch TV. The ISP i'm with is offering the Mygika ATV 1200: http://www.heronet.ca/product/on-demand-tv-mygica-atv1200/ I'm wondering if you guys use one you like or if this one would be a good one to...
  6. -manu-

Ford Vs. Chevy truck who will win?

Very nice!!@ http://jalopnik.com/5831460/ford-destroys-chevy-in-epic-game-of-truck-tug-o-war Maybe a repost. First time I see it. :D
  7. -manu-

Blazer 2005 2 porte 4000$

Blazer 2005 2 porte. 70000 KM. Auto 4X4 pneu d'hiver et d'ete compris.
  8. -manu-

Audi Warranty issues with Audi Prestige - Please help!!

This story is long so here is the short version and if anyone wants details ask and I will provide. My car broke down and since it's still under extended warranty I brought it to the nearest dealer. That's when the fun starts. Dealer says that the problem was caused by poor workmanship at...
  9. -manu-

Blown coilpack a4 causing burnt sparkplug??

Hey guys. Has this happened to you before? I always carry a spare coilpack in my trunk and normally when I blow one I just replace it and I'm back on the road. Now I just tried and the new one pops right out when I start the car and the car sounds like tractor. The spark plug looks black...
  10. -manu-

Die Antwoord?!?

What do you guys think? For some strange reason I can't get enough of the ninja song... YouTube - Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Official) Other strange one... YouTube - Die Antwoord - Zef Side (Official)
  11. -manu-

FS - 3 Borbet type E 16 inch. 100$ OBO

I only have 3 as the other one exploded on a sidewalk. 4 x 100 - 16X7.5 100$ quick sale OBO. :bigup:
  12. -manu-

FS - 205-45-16 80% thread left 150$ quick sale

I have some Marshall Power Racers 2 for sale. Quick sale 150$ Perfect for drifters that need extra tires for trackday!! One never even mounted. Je parle francais aussi. Juste un peu de misere a ecrire. :)
  13. -manu-

Great craigslist ads

I often see threads with great craigslist/kijiji/lespac ads. Post them if you have them. I'll start http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3403/craigslistadblocks.jpg
  14. -manu-

Where can I get a coilpack on a saturday?

Hey guys,  Like the tittle says I'm pretty sure I have a blown coilpack and I'd need one tonight or tomorrow.  Anyone know where I can get one or anyone have some for sale.  I have a 2005 a4 1.8t Thanks. 
Back