Recent content by maxg765

1. maxg765

FS: SVX AWD Noir 1997 82000 original KM excellent cond

Hello Time has come for me to sell one of my pride en joys. I had searched for this car for two years. Family must come first so the car needs to go. For those in know the vehicle and model year will speak for itself. For those who do not... here is a quick note. Please note that the...
  2. maxg765

Set 18" Staggered 3 Piece Mesh style Mags 5X114.3 offset +38 never mounted

Hello all, In order not to post the same item twice I have a set of 18"s for sale at the link below. http://forums.montrealracing.com/mazda-vendre/638309-set-18-staggered-3-piece-mesh-style-mags-5x114-3-offset-38-never-mounted.html#post6723767 regards Max
  3. maxg765

Set 18" Staggered 3 Piece Mesh style Mags 5X114.3 offset +38 never mounted

Hello I have decided to sell my rare set of Genesis Wheels produced by Imperi Japan. These are Japan wheels and not a cheap knock off. I do not think anyone else will have them here. They are TRUE 3 PIECE wheels. Since they are 3 piece they are strong solid wheels yet not too heavy. I...
  4. maxg765

1974 RX4 COUPE 34000 original miles & Paint, Interior etc.

Hello All, Some of you here may know my car as I was at the Mazda Spring Drive last summer in June. It has come time to part with all my toys except 1 or 2 as a growing family and shrinking business no longer leaves me time for my toys, To let them sit and age poorly would not by wise...
  5. maxg765

72 AMC Gremlin Factory V8 *RARE*

Hello It appears the time has come for me to part with one of my beloved toys. This is a VERY RARE model and even more rare to be found on the eastern north side of teh continent. This car was sold new in Quebec at AMC Thedford Mines Dealership of the time. I prefer it stays here in Quebec...
  6. maxg765

F/S 76 Corvette Stingray Orange/Beige Fresh

Hello I always wanted one when a kid. Bought it in 2004 and have almost never driven it. Now with a house and a baby girl most of my toys must go. I know nothing about cars except that I drive them, put gas, and follow the maintenance that I am asked to. I will not accept tire kicker...
Back