Recent content by mewtholotron

1. mewtholotron

Anybody have a Seadoo boat?

I'm considering buying a Seadoo boat this spring and am curious of what peoples opinions on them are. It'll be my first boat. I tried my friends Jetski last year and was sold on wanting one but after some thought I figured a small boat might be a little more practical and fun...In the end it's...
  2. mewtholotron

Anybody have info for starting a driving school?

I can't seem to find anything online. Anybody have info on what you have to do to start a driving school?
  3. mewtholotron

Complain about Rogers/iPhone rates

I gotta say Rogers is a terrible company in every way and now there is a petition against their new rates for the iPhone. Sign up should you feel the need... Petition. http://ruinediphone.com/view.php Article. http://ca.yahoo.com/s/661151
  4. mewtholotron

Asanti wheels quality questions.

I think i am looking into getting some new rims and I wanted to get some first hand accounts of the quality of Asanti rims. I am considering AF-116 and Af-120. I was running GFG Trento's (22') and I thought they were incredible considering the road quality in MTL. I just want to make sure I...
  5. mewtholotron

Habs Fans Suck!

According to this douche-bag Mike Strobel. 416-947-2265 TorontoSun.com - Mike Strobel - The litany of complaints against Habs fans keeps gettin' longer -- add 'whiners' to the list. They make it so easy ... GO HABS GO!!!
  6. mewtholotron

iPhone Utilities to DL?

I finally got an unlocked iPhone today, what utilities are the best to download. I'm checking just in case I F'up and download something that will brick my phone. I gotta say it's truely 10 steps above any other PDA/SmartPhone I've ever owned.
  7. mewtholotron

Whats invoved in buying a car from the States?

I am considering buying my next from New York considering the exchange rates. What is involved, what would I have to do / pay. It's for a new M6. Oh and here's a link that others might be interested in regarding CDN Price reductions...
  8. mewtholotron

Lets do a Cruise/Photoshoot/Meet this week.

My car's going back to stock (I'm selling it) at the end of the week and I'd like to do a final something before it's gone. You guys down for something...?
  9. mewtholotron

PS help please... 650 to an M6

Hey can someone help me out with swaping my rims on this m6. You can guess why. Thanks
  10. mewtholotron

Anybody down for a Tuesday Night cruise?

:dunno::dunno:
  11. mewtholotron

Bent 22's... (ish)??

I had found out my rims were bent early this summer despite the fact that I don't feel it or see it. regardless, I'm switching it out my car this coming summer and would like to use my same rims. Talon Tire had sent out my rims to their people and they said that fixing them would most...
  12. mewtholotron

Fixing bent 22's Help.

I'm going to be selling my car this fall and I want to have my rims fixed up for my new one. I can't feel (when driving) or see the bend but if you put it on a lift and spin the tire you can see it. At the begining of the summer I brought my car to Talon Tire (great guys) and they sent my...
  13. mewtholotron

Playstation 3 Blu-Ray player good?

I want to buy a Blu-Ray player and it's cheaper to get a PS3 instead. Is the player good in the PS3 becuse thats what I would primarily use it for.
  14. mewtholotron

Napi this Tues (tommorow)

I'm going to Napi tommorow with some friends and they want to see some good BM races. Help me Rep. Is anybody feeling like going...maybe Julep then Napi as per the usual.
  15. mewtholotron

Anybody know a good free 3gp converter

I just got the Blackberry 8830 a couple of days ago and I have to say it pretty damn good. From what I understand it'll only play 3gp video. I can't find a good free converter on the net. I heard Nokia has one but I couldd't find that either. Anybody know any good ones...Thanks
Back