Recent content by MyRidzPhucked

1. MyRidzPhucked

Wtb: Broken Michelin jacks

Paying 20$ for 3.5 ton Michelin jacks that either have blown seals or broken parts. Not interested in the smaller jacks, 3.5 ton only please. Michelin only.
  2. MyRidzPhucked

I need winter beaters!!!

Looking for winter beaters for a few clients. All have a budget of 1500$ max. One needs an automatic, another ones wants to avoid American cars.. I'll sort all that out. I want to be the middle man, so proxy forms need to be a factor. It's up to you if you want the cars to be registered...
  3. MyRidzPhucked

Wtb: any kind of 4x4 trucks/suv

Looking to buy trucks for exportation. Doesn't matter of the condition, but will affect the price. Doesn't matter what they look like, but need to be repairable so they can be driven. Also does not matter if they have a registration or not, but will also affect the price. Examples: Just paid...
  4. MyRidzPhucked

Parting out 1996 Imprezza and Legacy Outback

1996 Subaru Imprezza Forest green exterior, brown interior All 4 doors and hatch rust free Front and back bumpers in great condition 5 speed but clutch is finished. Engine still runs well, 215 000 kms Pm or text for any parts you need ( 514-605-3659) 1996 Subaru legacy outback 4 doors are...
  5. MyRidzPhucked

Tire installation

Looking for cv's of people interested in working in a tire shop located in St Laurent. Will be a 40 hour a week job with possible days off during the slow season, needed from 8-6 during the winter rush. Send your cv's to MontrealTire@google.com Thank you.
  6. MyRidzPhucked

WTB Cavalier/Sunfire 2.4

Looking for a cavalier/sunfire, 2.4 ONLY. Prefer 5 speed but will concider automatic. Car will be used for st eustache derby, will not pay over 500$. Needed by September.
  7. MyRidzPhucked

Wtb v6's for demolition derby

Its that time of year again... Looking for v6 cars for the demo derby. Must have motors that don't knock and transmissions must work. Smaller parts not working don't bother me, I can replace rads, clamp brake lines, etc. Looking for automatic, Chevy Malibu, bonneville, Taurus, thunderbird...
  8. MyRidzPhucked

WTB- h22 starter

I have a 96 Prelude, needs a starter. I can get a rebuilt for 50$ so prices must be cheaper than that. Thanks
  9. MyRidzPhucked

1991 Chevy 1500

1991 Chevy 1500 2 wheel drive 6.2 Diesel non-turbo with 248 000km , Automatic transmission White exterior, blue interior (paint job 2009) Very little rust, floors in great shape, cab and box mounts still intact. 8 foot box with bedliner, fully functioning tailgate. Recent repairs: Brand new...
  10. MyRidzPhucked

Achat voitures pour feraille / Buying cars for scrap

Achat voitures pour feraille / Buying cars for scrap Buying scrap or running cars, paying between 50$ to 300$ per car. Occasionally I will pay a bit more depending on the car and what is wrong with it (always looking for ice racers, fixer uppers and derby cars) 514-605-3659...
  11. MyRidzPhucked

Parting out 1995 Prelude

Car is complete, back quarter glass is broken because the car keeps locking itself. Sunroof is also destroyed. Hood has a bit of rust but repairable. Fenders are in good shape, doors seem in very good condition. Interior is in perfect condition. Having trouble starting the car, is getting...
  12. MyRidzPhucked

P71 Transmission - 300$

Transmission for a 2002 Crown Vic police pack. Coming from a project purchased for scrap. Tranny was to get the car going, but the car was getting too ugly (paint chipping everywhere) to repair. Was purchased from a scrap yard in Laval, working condition. Asking 300$. Comes with the torque...
  13. MyRidzPhucked

WTB: 4g63t motor, 7 or 6 bolt

Want to get my talon running this year. I don't have a problem with using a 7 bolt motor, so let me know what you have. Have to have some kind of proof that I'm not buying a dead motor, I already have 3 complete motor packages that I can rebuild, not interested in one that needs work. Price...
  14. MyRidzPhucked

WTB: 3 Bal en blanc tickets

Title says all.
  15. MyRidzPhucked

Question:

My neighbors keep on taking our the publi-sac before I get a chance to look at my Canadian tire flyer. If I shit in my publi-sac and put it back for her to take upstairs, is there any legal recourse she could take? I'm under the assumption it was mine, and she decided to steal it so she's to...
Back