Recent content by [[NDG514]]

1. [[NDG514]]

HOCKEY SKATES! RBK 3K E-Pro MENS sz 9.5US

Click HERE > http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/spo/2077315495.html 514-999-8719 :bigup:
  2. [[NDG514]]

MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS TONIGHT, nov.20th!! AA BALCONY!!

2 first row aa seats side by side for the best action in the bell centre!! Tonight nov.20th toronto vs montreal!!! 300$ for both!!! First come first served! 514-999-8719
  3. [[NDG514]]

*MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. BUFFALO SABRES: Thursday, Sep.30 @ 7:30pm** WHITES!

Montreal Canadiens TiCKETS for sale:Thursday, Sep.30 @ 7:30pm!! SOLD OUT, Pre-Season game against The Buffalo Sabres!! TWO PREMIUM 2ND ROW WHITE tickets side by side in section 310 BB. GREAT VIEW!!! *tu* ORIGINAL PRICE: 130$+ FOR BOTH MY PRICE: 100$ for BOTH :) Call or Msg me anytime...
  4. [[NDG514]]

MONTREAL CANADIENS VS. OTTAWA SENATORS TOMORROW Friday, Sep.24 @ 7:30pm

Montreal Canadiens TiCKETS for sale:TOMORROW Friday, Sep.24 @ 7:30pm!! SOLD OUT, Pre-Season game against Alex Kovalev and the Ottawa Senators!! TWO PREMIUM WHITE tickets side by side with great view in section 310 BB. ORIGINAL PRICE: 130$+ FOR BOTH MY PRICE: 100$ for BOTH :) *tu* SOLD...
  5. [[NDG514]]

Nissan Pathfinder Exhaust 01-04 3.5L V6

Anybody here ever mod their exhaust on this truck? Anybody know of a proven exhaust replacement with better performance on this truck without making it sound like an insane v8? High flow cats?
  6. [[NDG514]]

GARMIN GPS 775T 8GB BRAND NEW! - NEUF AVEC LA BOITE!! VAUT 450$+

l'ANNONCE EST EN ANGLAIS, MAIS JE PARLES EGALEMENT LE FRANCAIS, N'HESITER PAS A ME CONTACTER! MERCI! Brand New, opened box only to turn on. No scratches, mint condition, really is brand new... In the box with all accessories and receipt! FOR FULL INFORMATION AND SPECS ON THIS MODEL...
  7. [[NDG514]]

Ladies Winter Coat Jacket LEATHER, FUR AND SHEEPSKIN! MANTEAU CUIR!! Made in Canada!

MAKE A SPECIAL GIRL HAPPY: Beautiful Ladies Winter Coat, Beige Leather with Brown Belt, white fur lined Hood, sheepskin interior....Size M Retails for over 1000$... asking 300$... BRAND NEW!! Amazing deal for a gorgeous authentic Leather Coat. Would make any girl very happy this Christmas...
  8. [[NDG514]]

MONTREAL CANADIENS vs. TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!! Tickets for TONIGHT!! CE SOIR!! WHITES AA

MONTREAL CANADIENS CONTRE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS CE SOIR DEC.1 2009 @ 730PM 2 Billets un a cote l'autre PREMIER RANGEE BLANC AA Vu incroyable du premier rangee de balcon! 200$ pour la paire ou meilleur offre! Appeler seulement, premier arriver, premier servi....514-999-8719...
  9. [[NDG514]]

2000 Honda Civic 4 Door Manual, 12 wheels and tires, woman owner, AMAZING condition!

woman owner (friends mom) pampered and cared for meticulously, great deal for anybody car hunting right now... check the ad for details... I've been in and seen this car personally and can attest to its great condition... great value and very good on gas... asking 4950$ CHECK THIS LINK FOR FULL...
  10. [[NDG514]]

* NOKIA 7510 Supernova * Like New in the BOX * NICE PHONE!

Like New, used twice then got a free work phone and was too late to return this one.Perfect Condition, still has plastic film on LCD display, comes with orginal box and accessories.Very nice and sleek new flip phone from Nokia with LOTS of cool features including 2mp camera, a special limited...
  11. [[NDG514]]

*Nokia 7510 Supernova* LIKE NEW! WiFi, and more! 110$!!

Like New, used twice then got a free work phone and was too late to return this one.Perfect Condition, still has plastic film on LCD display, comes with orginal box and accessories.Very nice and sleek new flip phone from Nokia with LOTS of cool features including a special limited WiFi and a...
  12. [[NDG514]]

*Nokia 7510 Supernova* LIKE NEW! WiFi, and more! 125$!!

Like New, used twice then got a free work phone and was too late to return this one.Perfect Condition, still has plastic film on LCD display, comes with orginal box and accessories.Very nice and sleek new flip phone from Nokia with LOTS of cool features including a special limited WiFi and a...
  13. [[NDG514]]

*Nokia 7510 Supernova* LIKE NEW! WiFi, rich browser and more!

Like New, used twice then got a free work phone and was too late to return this one.Perfect Condition, still has plastic film on LCD display, comes with orginal box and accessories.Very nice and sleek new flip phone from Nokia with LOTS of cool features including WiFi and a very nice...
  14. [[NDG514]]

LOOKING FOR / RECHERCHE: REAR WINDOW FOR NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002

NEED A REAR WINDOW FOR MY NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002... (or 01, 03, 04 will fit too) I KNOW 2000 WILL NOT FIT BECASUE OF THE DIFFERENT SIZE OF BRAKE LIGHT....its shorter and the pins for the brake light dont line up with glass...  RECHERCHE FENETRE ARRIERE POUR NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002..(01, 03, 04...
  15. [[NDG514]]

LOOKING FOR: RECHERCHE: REAR WINDOW FOR NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002

NEED A REAR WINDOW FOR MY NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002... (or 01, 03, 04 will fit too) I KNOW 2000 WILL NOT FIT BECASUE OF THE DIFFERENT SIZE OF BRAKE LIGHT....its shorter and the pins for the brake light dont line up with glass...  RECHERCHE FENETRE ARRIERE POUR NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002..(01, 03, 04...
Back