Recent content by nickvrett

1. N

Winter Tires for Sale (used) Cheap 225/45/17

3 Gislaved 50% thread left http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-3-Gislaved-Nord-Frost-Winter-tires-225-45-17-50-thread-left-W0QQAdIdZ545807277 2 Semperit 30% thread left...
  2. N

15" Good Year Snow Tires (205/65/15) With Winter rims (5x114) Used 20 xxx KM 250$$$

15" Good Year Snow Tires (205/65/15) With Winter rims (5x114) Used 20 xxx KM 250$$$ Hello Forum, For sale I have a set of Good Year snow tires 205/65/25. They have been driven on for no more then 20 000 km and have about 50% left on them. They also come with steel rims 5x114. Letting these go...
  3. N

MKV 2.0t Neuspeed cold air intake plus Evolution Motorsport cover for Stock plus $

hey guys I have two things id like to get rid of. First, a Neuspeed p-flow red cold air intake for MKV 2.0t FSI used for about 20 xxx km http://www.redline-motorworks.com/Neuspeed_P_Flo_Red_Air_Intake_Kit_VW_Mk5_2_0T_FSI_p/65.10.97r.htm and Second, a Evolution Motorsport Aluminum Engine cover...
  4. N

FS. OEM MKV Jetta floor mats (set of 4)

Hello, I have a set of MKV jetta floor mats (the regular ones, not to be confused for monster mats) that are in mint condition and are pretty much brand new. I took them off the day I bought the car. 40$ takes them or will to trade for random jetta parts
  5. N

WTB lowering springs for my mk5 jetta

looking for lowering springs for my 08 jetta, let me know what you have and ill throw an offer. would prefer h&r sport or Eibach sportline but open to anything. looking to spend between 100-200 depending on which springs and their condition thanks -Nick
  6. N

FS Set of MK5 GTI Monster Mats in good condition. CHEAP!

Set of four MK5 gti labeled monster mats in great condition. These are the ones with the oval shaped holes. asking for 50$ for the whole set. nick.vrettas@gmail.com 514-883-0444
  7. N

FS: MKV R32 U.S spec tinted tail lights OEM, Great Deal!

these have been used for literally 3 weeks to see how they looked, they are now off and ready for a new home. They are OEM and are in perfect 10/10 condition. only asking for 140$. pm or email nick.vrettas@gmail.com
  8. N

WTB Lowering springs for MK5 GTI

title sais it all, let me know what u guys have, ready to buy.
  9. N

FS 2007 GTI 3 door black magic pearl with extended warranty!

2007 MK5 GTI with 90xxxkm. vehicle has an extended warranty until 120,000km bumper to bumper with Volkswagen. Car has never been in any kind of accident. manual 6 speed transmission , 2.0L turbo engine with 200 HP, Sunroof, tinted windows, heated seats, 17" alloy mags (in mint condition)...
  10. N

FS FK Silverline coilovers for MK5

These have been barely used. Ive only bought them in April and they are still on FK warranty. Mint condition. fully adjustable in height whether its to slam you ride or just a moderate drop. These coil-overs ride super smoothly. these are corrosion resistant and are perfect for our extreme...
  11. N

FS Like new wobble bolts

for sale I have 20 like new barely used wobble bolts. 75$ takes them. bolt specs:14x1.50 RH: 27mm Threadlength usually used to fit 5x114.3 on 5x112 for all you mk5 drivers nick.vrettas@gmail.com 514-883-0444
  12. N

FS OEM open vent fog grilles MK5

title sais it . up for grabs I have 2 OEM open vent euro fog grilles. in perfect condition. looking to get 50$ for them. dont have pics of them up close but it looks like these ones on the link , but OEM not aftermarket or ecs brand...
  13. N

WTB OEM Wheels for my mk5 GTI (huffs, detroits, interlagos, karthoums, ect.)

title sais it all, wheels must be in mint or close to mint condition, will also buy with tires. need them this week so show me what uve got, nick.vrettas@gmail.com
  14. N

Work Rezax 3 piece wheels, Freshly re-polished 18x8 et 38

for sale I have a set of works Rezax wheels bolt pattern is 5x114.3 but im running them with wobble bolts on my MK5 gti (will include the wobble bolts). they are wrapped in nankang tires that have about 90% thread left (practically brand new) tire size is 215/40/18 all around. the faces of the...
  15. N

FS/FT Work Rezax 3 pieces wheels with tires freshly re-polished

for sale I have a set of works Rezax wheels 18x8 et 38 bolt pattern is 5x114.3 but im running them with wobble bolts on my MK5 (will include the wobble bolts). they are wrapped in nankang tires that have about 90% thread left (practically brand new) tire size is 215/40/18 all around. the faces...
Back