Recent content by PassatDub

1. PassatDub

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

J'ai l'impression que cette auto-là est la version avec roues de DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER.
  2. PassatDub

Meanwhile, j'ai trop d'autos dans cour.
  3. PassatDub

LoWeReD
  4. PassatDub

Launch Control Season 9 - Formula Photographic Inc. and Bowes Media Inc

I use to share these a few years back, I've always been very impressed by the production value and season 9 makes no exception. Definitely worth your time, here are the first three episodes of the season.
  5. PassatDub

Premier lavage de l'hiver. As expected, la clutch ne tiendra pas le coup. Fait que je ramasse une Cobb avec tune EQT, je vais upgrader la clutch et je slap des springs EMD. sToCk
  6. PassatDub

Moar valkz
  7. PassatDub

MR meet chez Kranked 2021

Esti de Tapatalk qui ne me laisse pas mettre de photos [emoji35] version low res
  8. PassatDub

The new 992 GT3

Sérieusement, incroyable à quel point une évolution qui peut paraître si subtile est un pas en avant si grand. So. Many. Regrets. 🥲
  9. PassatDub

Slow day au bureau, j'ai décidé de prendre l'avant-midi pour aller jouer su'a colline.
  10. PassatDub

J'ai un peu de nettoyage à faire...
  11. PassatDub

Your best/ worst ever car mod thread

Best : Changing the fucking Pirelli's for Michelin PS4S on the 911, even though the 4S' melted on the track. BBK on the S4, especially after ending in the grass at 8 in Tremblant after brake fade. Brixton wheels on the M3, it just looked killer Tune (soon to be custom) on the 911, it...
  12. PassatDub

Summer tires FTW.
  13. PassatDub

Gregster is a criminal

That's it. I reported him. Unacceptable of a member AND moderator to be breaking the law like that. Also, I had to pass him on the right to keep my 200+ speed. Left lane hugger.
  14. PassatDub

New car!

Sooooo, Got tired of the 911, always wanted a muscle car. Prices dropped, so finally picked one up. This thing rips. Great that the highways are empty, and being close to the Ontario border makes it even better. Honestly, no ragrets. I know. Pics for clicks.
Back