Recent content by RevUp

1. RevUp

Close thread

Got a spare set of winter tires 195/55/16 and i want to mount them on rims so i need a set of 4 rims/steelies size 16 inch 5x100 with a centre bore of 57.1mm Willing to pickup! Cheers, Alex 514-245-1728
  2. RevUp

JB Weld Oil Pan??

Replaced my oil pan few weeks ago and cracked the new one again however i removed the pan and cleaned it and the crack is like a hairline about 1'' long which was causing a very slow leak. Could JB weld be a possible fix? Car model is mk4 vr6 golf Thanks
  3. RevUp

LF: mk4 vr6 12v OIL PAN

My oil pan just got raped on highway 20 in dorval, need a new one pm me if you got one for sale!! It's for a golf mk4 12v vr6 Thx, Alex 514-245-1728
  4. RevUp

LF: 2x 20mm spacers and 2x 10mm spacers 5x100

As the title says i am looking hub-centric spacers sizes: 20mm(2) and 10mm(2) for 5x100 Let me know what u got!
  5. RevUp

FS: MK4 20th lip 150$ + Skirts 180$

A the title says, selling brand new 20th front lip and sideskirts for golf mk4. Lip and skirts are fiberglass reps in their original state (black, have not been painted). Decided to go with a different look for the car. *Lip needs to be shaved around inner corners for perfect fit (any body shop...
  6. RevUp

2011 VW Commercial

My bad if this is a repost, too funny to keep to myself :D
  7. RevUp

Paint/Install Lip + skirts $?

I'm buying a 20th front lip + side skirts for my golf and was curious as to see if you guys know how much it should cost to paint/install? i was told 250-300$ but wanted to check if that sounds about right. (lip+ skirts are in fiberglass) I've had some work done on my past golf at auto stemac...
  8. RevUp

Close

Got the piece
  9. RevUp

Any MTL garages carry ESM wheels???

Was looking online for a new set of wheels for the summer and stumbled upon a set of ESM's on www.esmwheels.com . Before ordering them from their online store, i was wondering if any local garages carry these :dunno: Cheers
  10. RevUp

VR6 ticking noise!

For the past couple days, my 2000 golf vr6 has been making a continuous ticking noise on the passenger side of the engine bay after having started the engine. The noise becomes more progressive as rpm increases. I just had my oil change done a week ago so it shouldn't be related to oil shortage...
  11. RevUp

Sold

BBS Bugatti 15'' rims 5x100 with winter tires This was a spare set i had got when purchasing the car from previous owner (Golf mk4). I never ended up using them although they have a bit of curb rash and few tiny scratches on em. They come wrapped with a set of winters (good for at least 2 more...
  12. RevUp

LF: FK StreetLine Coilovers Mk4

As the title says i'm looking for a set of FK Streetline coilovers for my mk4 gti OR Seeing as they are going for about 549$ on most sites, if anyone knows a good site (preferably within Canada) to buy them from where it wont cost an arm and a leg for shipping / customs i would appreciate it...
  13. RevUp

FS: 17'' Mille Miglia EVO 5 sport 5X100

-Tires are finished -Rims need a bit of loving (some curb rash) -Missing 1 center cap For quick sale Asking price: Price drop 250$ Contact me via PM Wheel: Actual pictures:
  14. RevUp

Golf MK4 VR6 - Starting issues - EPC light on

OK, here we go I got in my car today and it just wouldn't start. Thought it might be the battery, so i tried jump starting it, but it still didn't work. Whenever i go to turn the key, the car just dies. However when i leave the key turned (without engine) the headlights / windows, etc... all...
  15. RevUp

SOLD!!!1999.5 GOLF GL *3900$* obo

FOR SALE: 1999.5 Golf GL 192xxx km's (does not come with the rims in picture) Mods: 5 speed Manual 2.0L Pioneer DEH-P5000UB sound deck with USB plug-in (i also still have the stock radio system) Raceland Adjustable Coilovers (1 month used) Dietrich Rs6 Audi Fiberglass bumper fitted for Golf mk4...
Back