Recent content by Shield4life

1. Shield4life

NFL Fantasy League Last Minute

Looking for a last minute player to join our league. A player just bailed out and we're scheduled to draft @ 9:30 pm. Yahoo Fantasy Link To Register Thanks
  2. Shield4life

Pool Question - Buying First Pool

Decided to finally get a pool this summer. Found the exact pool we we're looking for @ trevi, oval 12 x 18. Now the salesman suggested to not go with chlorine system or salt system cause they bother aren't good. He tells me to save the money & go with the option of zync. This the zync...
  3. Shield4life

Canadiens Games 2 Side by Side Hard Tickets - White Seats - 2016 season

Here are the games that are I've got remaining for this season. Section: Whites Row / Rangée: CC Seat / Siège: 3 - 4 Hard Tickets / side by side Prices are for the pair of tickets. (p) Washington - 27/09/2016 - SOLD (p) Ottawa - 29/09/2016 - SOLD Arizona - 20/10/2016 - SOLD Philadelphia -...
  4. Shield4life

Car Shelter When Windy

Whoever has car shelters have you guys used cement or permanent anchors. I'm in a really windy spot and cement seems to not be working! If I were to put anchors is that stronger?
  5. Shield4life

Treadmill Repair

Anyone got any suggestion my treadmill seems to stall when I first walk on it. Not sure if I should buy a new one or have it repaired. Anyone good to suggest for repairs?
  6. Shield4life

Vacant Land Beside My House

So there's a vacant land beside my house which every summer I've got so much bad weed that grows and makes it way to my house. Beside my fence there will be a forest nearly of bad weed that would be grown. Aside that as well in back of my yard there's so bad the vacant land as well it cause my...
  7. Shield4life

New York Questions For a First Time Visit

As title indicates, it will be my first time visiting the big apple. Needs tips & answers. I was looking around some of the attractions since I will be staying for 3 days. Planning on seeing the empire building, the liberty statue etc... "main attractions". 1- a) I noticed some websites...
  8. Shield4life

Looking For Old Show Help

Hello There was a show on channel 16 or 17 was it back in days on videotron cable I just don't remember the name. Here are things I remember It was within the year of 95-2000 roughly. Use to be on air early in the morning around 6:30 - 7:30. Kids game show with challenges. Can't remember if...
  9. Shield4life

Vpn

So I was actually thinking of getting a VPN since my brother just got flagged by bell like a warning e-mail about torrents download and all. I was actually interested in this company - https://www.privateinternetaccess.com Here's my questions to the people that have VPN or may know more about...
  10. Shield4life

Traveling To US (under 24 hours)

Hello, In two months I'm travelling to the states for a birthday party in vermont. About 3 months ago I purchased some products from kohls but had them shiped to my aunts house. She was supposed to bring it with her when she came this month but unfortunently she wasn't able to make it. Now that...
  11. Shield4life

Desjardins Seats Canadiens Games

SEASON of 2015-2016 at the Bell Centre, in Montreal, Quebec Saturday, 17 OCT. 2015 RED WINGS vs CANADIENS 19 H 00 - $650 - SOLD Saturday, 24 OCT. 2015 MAPLE LEAFS vs CANADIENS 19 H 00 -$650 - SOLD Sunday, 1 NOV. 2015 JETS vs CANADIENS 19 H 00 - $500 - Sold Tuesday, 3 NOV. 2015 SÉNATEURS vs...
  12. Shield4life

Ceiling Vent Ducts Basement

Just wondering how I can get my vents for the heating to stay in there ive tried everything but it just doesn't seem to be staying. Any advice ... Picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ff0ta8e3xkcrnz/2015-01-08%2020.49.38.jpg?dl=0 Thanks in advance!
  13. Shield4life

Extended Warranty

Looking a website like square trade for canada. Found this https://www.warrantylife.com/ Any knows anything about this website or can you refer me somewhere else?
  14. Shield4life

insurance on mortgage

I've got an insurance premium on my mortgage which is not that expensive all tho a lot of people telling not worth it as it would cover only your mortgage. What do you guys think? Do you have a good life insurance policy that covers your debts and how much do you pay per month? Who did you take...
  15. Shield4life

Peak Hours Hydro Quebec?

Anyone know what the peak hours are for Hydro for the summer & winter seasons. Thanks!
Back