Recent content by Solidus

1. Solidus

Two laptops, same price, which should I get?

Hey, Both of these laptops are about $700. I was wondering which one was better overall. Since they're both relatively new/rare I've had trouble finding reviews. Here's the ASUS : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230717 SPECS: Intel Core i5-3317U (1.7GHz), 6G DDR3, 1TB...
  2. Solidus

Pair of tickets for Habs/Flyers Wednesday Oct 26 in REDS

Hey, Pair of tickets for the Canadiens/Flyers game on Wednesday, Oct 26th. Section 117 Row C Seats 1, 2 $275 Hard copy tickets, not e-tickets, can't go because of new job :( Thanks for your interest!
  3. Solidus

Ville Marie Tunnel T-shirts for sale!

Hey, had this is off topic but guess it was removed because it should be here! So, I have Ville Marie Tunnel T-shirts for sale, I have some M (1 left!), L, and XL for $15 each. Note: I'm aware of the grammatically incorrect french translation! Thanks for you interest and show that you're...
  4. Solidus

New Xbox 360 Wireless Headset BNIB $30!

Hey, I have a brand new in packaging Xbox 360 Wireless Headset (white), selling it for $30, retails about $50 plus tax. Thanks!
  5. Solidus

Plateau Fire Smoke Timelapse Video

Here's a timelapse video of a fire that happened this afternoon in the Plateau on the corner of Masson and Cartier. The fire was in condos that were under construction.
  6. Solidus

Spammer hijacks Montrealer's Facebook page

Hey guys, check this out, a friend of mine whose facebook page was hijacked by spammers and facebook won't do anything about it. CBC news segment on my blog: 333blog.com Here's the gazette article: Montreal gazette article
  7. Solidus

Grocery question: Looking for Liberte Fromage a l'ancienne/Old Style Cottage Cheese!

Hey, really random, but I'm looking for a grocery store that carries this specific cheese I use in a recipe. It's Liberte Fromage Frais: Cottage a l'ancienne/Old style Cottage. The bottom one. Thanks!
  8. Solidus

FS: Mass Effect 2 Xbox 360 (Brand New/Sealed) $50

Hey, I have a new copy of Mass Effect 2 for sale for Xbox 360. This is the English version of the game with no french box/instructions. Price: $50
  9. Solidus

P205/65R15 Ice & Snow Tires Only used 2 seasons! $50 ALL FOUR

Hey, I have 4 P205/65R15 ice and snow tires (tires only) that have been used two seasons. Since these have to go soon they are only $50!
  10. Solidus

FS: WaveMaster Free Standing Punching Bag! *Pic*

For sale is a Free Standing WaveMaster Punching Bag! It has been used occasionally but is in excellent shape! It can be filled with water/sand up to 270lbs. It also can be adjusted to four heights! I have emptied the water out for easy transport! Pardon my french here. En vente est un sac de...
  11. Solidus

Uploaded Youtube Video on Motion Graphics for Friend! Check it out!

Hey, I uploaded a video on youtube for my friend. It's a kinetic typography project on Helvetica done with After Effects. Check it out! Go to Youtube to see it in HD! R1ZBknDPlu4
  12. Solidus

4 Tickets CANADIENS vs. FLAMES (November 10 - Molson Ex Zone Sec. 310)

Hello, I have Four Side by Side tickets in the Molson Ex Zone (Section 310) for the game against the Calgary Flames on November 10th. Price: $320
  13. Solidus

FT/FS: Looking to Trade Fight Night Round 4 PS3 Version for Xbox 360 Version

Hey, I have Fight Night Round 4 for Playstation 3 (factory sealed) but want the Xbox 360 version and would like to trade with someone. I tried to exchange it at various stores but it's not in their system because it's the US version (no french on the box). I would prefer to do a...
  14. Solidus

Anyone know where to get the non-carbonated Red Bull/Kratindaeng?

Hey, I'm looking for the small brown glass bottles of Red Bull/Kratingdaeng, anyone know of any stores that sell them? Preferably in the Verdun/LaSalle area, but anywhere is appreciated.
  15. Solidus

Does anyone know of a rooftop (or close to) view of downtown?

Hey, I'm currently working on a school project and it will include shots of the streets of downtown. I'm trying to find places where I can take the photos from that allow access (or are not impossible to get to). I don't need them to be that high up but I want a decent view of the streets below...
Back