Recent content by specialedition

1. specialedition

who does wiring!

Hey guys, i have my r32 skyling and im putting an rb25det s2 so i need a wire merge to make everything work! Almasi is out of town but who else can do this! thanks
  2. specialedition

1998 Jetta TDi 750$$$ Nego

Hey guys, Im selling my jetta tdi, Its an awesome car and great on fuel economy. Its got 160k on the motor and body. reason im selling is, The turbo seal for the oil blew the other day and im not in the mood to fix it. The motor still runs perfect minus the burning of oil. Its an easy fix for...
  3. specialedition

WTB. Gtr front grill/bumper/gts fmic

Hey guys, Looking for the following parts, Rb20/25 fmic kit, R32 Gtr front bumper and grill. Colors dont matter Hit me up if you have Thanks
  4. specialedition

Where to pay SQ tickets?

Im looking to go pay my tickets, Since its a large sum i want to do it in installments. Now the tickets i received says to go to Quebec city to pay them. Now fuck that! Where can i go? I know theres a station in Vaudreiul. I need answers
  5. specialedition

New law question

Ok so i have a question. Since the new law was brought in its for new drivers. Im 23 years old next week. ive had my full 15 points since i was 19 or 20. Does the new law affect me? I signed for 15 points so i should still have them no?
  6. specialedition

Nissan 240sx convertible

please close
  7. specialedition

Nissan 240sx convertible

Hey Everyone! Im putting up my 240sx vert Heres a little run down on the vehicle. I bought this a couple months ago off an older couple. Im the third owner since it was built in 93. The car was stored every winter and never winter driven. It was a weekend car and not a daily driven vehicle...
  8. specialedition

FS: S-chassis, R-Chassis parts

have a couple parts laying around the house i need them gone! You buy more you save! Ill be at the JDM meet tonight so please if your interested Pm me or contact me by phone 514-294-5795 and we can meet up. - 240/180sx Hood - 50$ - 240 Chucki front bumper 20$ - 240/180sx Rear tail lights - 30$...
  9. specialedition

Door wont open :(

So heres my problem. i had to replace my door after the car was broken into a couple days ago. So i replaced the key mechanism from the old door. I checked before the lock to make sure it worked and it did. Now i locked the car door and closed it. Now it wont unlock from the inside or outside...
  10. specialedition

Fs. 1992 Nissan 180sx

Hey everyone. Ive decided to put my car up forsale because i just lost my job and have debt that needs to be taken care of. Heres a small backround of the car. I bought it from a guy in St Jerome, He Origially imported it through Adam @ feastautoexport four years ago. I Bought it late...
  11. specialedition

Fs. 1992 Nissan 180sx

Hey everyone. Ive decided to put my car up forsale because i just lost my job and have debt that needs to be taken care of. Heres a small backround of the car. I bought it from a guy in St Jerome, He Origially imported it through Adam @ feastautoexport four years ago. I Bought it late...
  12. specialedition

Fs. 1992 Nissan 180sx

13. specialedition

WTB: OEM Lip S13 Chuki bumper

As the title states im looking for the black oem lip for the 240sx/180sx if you have PM me. Thanks
  14. specialedition

Fs. 1992 Nissan 180sx

Lock it up
  15. specialedition

Fs. 1992 Nissan 180sx

Lock it up
Back