Recent content by specline

1. S

Infiniti G35x 2005 (Diamond Graphite) for sale ***Best Price In Montreal***

Infiniti G35x 2005 Diamond Graphite color for sale. New firestone snow tires from the beginning of this winter ($1000 value), new front bearings (1200$ value), power ajusting seats and steering wheel, heated seats. keyless entry, dual climat zone. sunroof, bose system and 6 cd changer...
  2. S

Would you buy a VGA car to save a couple of thousand dollars?

Hello fellow montrealracing members, I have a business opportunity on the horizon, I was approached by a garage to manage part time an existing garage that will change their line of business activity. They would like to import (salvage or also known as VGA) cars from the US and Ontario. They...
  3. S

FS: Blackberry Bold 9000 *best price in Montreal*

Hello Montrealracing community, I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9000 for sale. It has the newest OS downloaded on www.crackberry.com. I have the phone for exactly 1 year ( purchased last December). The reason I'm selling this device is because this was used as my second phone and do not need...
  4. S

looking for someone to fix my xbox 360

My xbox currently have 3 red rings, meaning that the system overheated. I am looking for someone or a shop to fix it. I know there are alot of DIY on the web but i would feel more comfortable to get it fix with someone experienced. thank you in advance
  5. S

LF: summer tires 245/40/19

please contact me by pm, it can be new or used thank you
  6. S

OEM mags + tires g35x 2005 a vendre

J'ai 4 mags d'une infiniti g35x a vendre. ce sont des 17'' en bonne conditions ils ont aussi 85% de tread sur les tires. j'ai acheter les tires ete 2008. prix: 800 non nego merci
  7. S

FS/FT unlocked blackberry storm 9530

I have a unlocked blackberry storm 9530 that can be used with any CDMA or GSM companies trhough the world. I am currently using the phone with Rogers and the reason for sale is that I am looking to buy a blackberry bold or a the new blackberry curve. This phone is great andcan do alot of things...
  8. S

FS: HTC tytn2 (tilt) *new price*

I have for sale the HTC TILT, its been use for about 8 months and still have the original screen protector. The screen is in perfect conditions but a few scratches on the casing from everyday usage. Its been seriouslye of the best phone i had in my life. It's very powerful and does...
  9. S

wtb ADR m sport 19"

I am looking for these specific wheels to go on a G35x thank you
  10. S

my G35x

Just wanted to share the joy of my new purchase. this car for me has everything i'm looking for...performance, looks, luxury and class. enjoy...
  11. S

mazda 3 quick question...

I was thinking to purchase a mazda3 as a second car for the family, and i was just wondering which year is recommended between 04, 05, 06, 07. I did a couple of research already and i just wanted to have your input on this one. Let me know and thank you in advance Chris
  12. S

***FS: HTC tytn II (Tilt) NEW PRICE 400$***

I have for sale the HTC TILT, its been use for about 3 months now condtion is 10/10 and still have the original screen protector. Its been seriously the best phone i had in my life. It's very powerful and does everything...tv, radio, 3MP camera, GPS, WIFI, 3G, emails etc... information added...
  13. S

your advice on c-class models

Hey everyone, I am currently in the market to purchase a introductory luxury vehicule, and i fell in love with the c-class models. I've also done alot of research on the web to introduce myself to these models. My current budget will allow me to purchase modls years from 2002 to 2005. I...
  14. S

1.8t reliability?

I am currently in the market to purchase a used vehicule and i was leaning towars a 2002-2005 audi a4 equipped with the 1.8 turbo. This engine and technoology is completely new to me and i would like to have actually have some feedback from the vw community. Not to worry i did do alot of...
  15. S

wtb: tomtom 6 for windows mobile

i have a htc tilt and would like to have tomtom 6 for windows mobile let me know thanks
Back