Recent content by Stratman335

1. S

Top 10 cars that want to kill you

Here's the link -
  2. S

Anyone else not able to make calls with fido at the moment ??

There's Atleast 10 people I know so far that can't receive or make phone calls in the chomedey area! What gives?? I know telus had a temporary service blockage yesterday so could it be the same thing ?
  3. S

New recall for 335

It's a recall for something with the battery. Most cars affected are in the states but definitely worth making an appointment for it cause it may cause the car to stall.
  4. S

Anyone else have a parrot?

So how many of u have parrots ? What do u do with them for fun etc... I have an African grey that's like 3 years old. His name is Jeff and he's in need of a female lol His vocabulary is slowly expanding and he's very friendly but frightened at the smallest movement. He had this tendency to...
  5. S

Best place to clean intake valves

Has anyone with a direct injection car had their intake valves cleaned? There's a technique called walnut shell blasting and I'm curious as to how many of u have had it done. How much and where ? There must be a place that specializes in this type of service due to all the direct injection...
  6. S

1999 ford explorer V6 $500

Car has some issues but well worth the price. First come first serve
  7. S

Need info on modded 996 porsche

Ok so I've been pondering on acquiring a 996 TT and I took the liberty of checking out the typical mods done and I'm really impressed with how easily it can be boosted to 500+ hp. However I'd like some local input on the reliability of the 996 when mods have been installed. Any local guys...
  8. S

255/35/19 pirelli pzero rosso assymetric

2 tires for sale with around 30% tread left. They've been worn out very evenly so they're definitely still fine. 1st reasonable offer gets them Pm me (Pics will be posted up when I get behind a pc)
  9. S

Anyone up for a jam?

I was thinking of getting a few of us musicians to come together and possibly learn some songs and cover them. Would be pretty cool to film it and post it up for our fellow members. I play drums and can learn pretty much anything but I have a preference for shit like "In Flames" and "Children...
  10. S

Chris Harris misleads us on new porsche

Ok so here's what I stumbled upon. In the first video he speaks very highly about the new porsche 911. The"991" body which replaced the "997" and in the 1st minute of the 2nd video he doesn't seem at all impressed by the new "991" body porsche. Wtf ??? Here's the first video And the...
  11. S

Biggest fails of the week!!!!!

12. S

Where does everyone golf?

Golf season is just around the corner and I'm curious if this site has any golfers. Where do u all play and how much do u score ?
  13. S

Kill stories ( talk about your racing wins)

So yea , why the fuck don't we have a "kill stories" section on this site? Every site that I'm a member of has one of these sections to talk about your racing wins regardless of where it happened and from what speed u started at. This site needs more spice and better things to talk about. I...
  14. S

BMW 335 AR catless downpipes sound

So the car has 4 cats but since I changed the DP's I have the front primary cats gone which is great cause you reduce back pressure coming back into that lower turbo which is so close to the car. It creates a type of traffic jam of exhaust gas ( very bad especially in a boosted car) anyway u...
  15. S

335i engine sound with BOV and AI this is what you can expect

Well as the title indicates I decided to make a thread to help some of you who may be thinking about get a Tial BOV and injen intake. If you do so u will require to slice a little off the AI tube and let one of the intakes sit on it that way to get a clean install. Very simple really Anyway...
Back