Recent content by Takumi-Fujiwara

1. Takumi-Fujiwara

Need pc suggestion

Looking to upgrade the I3 i purchased on MR (still running great btw). I mostly play rpgs and racing games, i thought about going to a used pc seller to pick up a kit. Heck, it's cheaper than kijiji and comes with a warranty. Any suggestions on what i should look for, either a I5 or I7, or a...
  2. Takumi-Fujiwara

[WTB] Class 10 micro sd card

Anyone on MR has deals on them nowadays? Looking for 32~64GB class 10 MICRO SD.
  3. Takumi-Fujiwara

Gyrophares?

Mercredi j'attendais a la lumiere, a l' intersection de deux boulevards a six voies (trois chaque sens), quand j'apercu une auto-patrouille qui alluma soudainement les gyrophares pour bruler sa rouge, effectuant un u-turn, puis s'eloignant dans un long et majestueux kickdown. Ma lumiere tourne...
  4. Takumi-Fujiwara

2013 Ninja 300R prices posted today

North of the border Non-ABS 5299$ SE 5499$ ABS 5799$ ABS SE 5999$ South of the border Non-ABS 4799$ SE 4999$ ABS 5499$ 500$ difference, again. MR's opinions?
  5. Takumi-Fujiwara

Starter/Alarm remote compatibility?

I have a two way starter/alarm, and my LCD remote is dying. Do i absolutely need to buy the same shit model again, or are these things universal? I know that my one way remote is generic (upgraded, from a different company), so i wondered if the LCD one worked the same way, i'd like to get...
  6. Takumi-Fujiwara

Riding equipment

So we're at the end of the season, and there are supposed to be sales all over. Any suggestion of stores i should check out? Honda st-eu had good prices in spring, but adm's online sale is, well, laughable. I'm not in the market for the high end stuff quite yet. A basic DOT helmet, padded...
  7. Takumi-Fujiwara

Will Canada get the 2013 Ninja 250R?

At the price they sell the current one, i wonder if they'll jack up the cost for those advancements?
  8. Takumi-Fujiwara

Multi-cores processors.

I'm currently shopping AMD barebones for ideas, noticed on tigerdirect that the 8 cores are pretty cheap. I'm kinda behind on recent advancements, so how much do i really need to play new pc games in terms of clock speed and cores? Also i've been having issues with ATI's products...
  9. Takumi-Fujiwara

Driving school prices Q

I've called three places, and so far it's pretty much the exact same fees. I've been offered free books, but i think that made it 25$ cheaper. Is there no competition? No promotions or anything anywhere? Also, for those who didn't always have someone with a full license to ride with, any...
  10. Takumi-Fujiwara

Windows tint colour?

Looking to tint my windows. I've done the rayban, mirror green, the gold, bronze and the black. I'm wondering if there is such a thing as mirror black tint? Also if you know a good place/person to suggest, i'm looking for that too :)
  11. Takumi-Fujiwara

Alas, Cole Escovedo, you weren't such a bad fighter.

The UFC dropped him last december, his sheet wasn't that bad with 15 wins and 8 losses, 0 draws. To think he had been partially paralyzed in 2007...
  12. Takumi-Fujiwara

Nhl all stars 2012

Anyone watching the skills event on cbc? I'm not a big fan of Price, but he made me laugh with his 80bpm crack :) No Ovechkin this year...
  13. Takumi-Fujiwara

Any real offroad part store in/near montreal?

I'm looking for non-jeep parts, and don't feel like paying double the cost just because they will order from the same sites i would, having no suppliers of their own. Any suggestions?
  14. Takumi-Fujiwara

Snow White

Heard on the radio that it looked bad ass. I gotta admit, after seeing the preview i'm looking forward to it too.
  15. Takumi-Fujiwara

Game on, Bell.

I guess the bi-weekly letters you keep sending me to subscribe to added services aren't enough, now you have people calling me. So i taught the nice lady how to get TRUE HD channels for free over the air, that, contrary to her beliefs, she didn't need to buy a converter for her new plasma set...
Back